ArchiCAD Architectural Design Software for PC and Mac
ArchiCAD lets you plan and construct architectural projects more quickly than ever before! There will be no more waiting for views to download. GRAPHISOFT’s outstanding 64-bit processing and multi-processing capabilities have been enhanced through background processing – the first industry of BIM. ArchiCAD now has rapid reaction times, and this turbo-charged upgrade to the application makes it an unrivaled BIM speeder.
ARCHICAD has always prioritized innovation as one of its core competencies. The package includes the much-anticipated Stair Tool, which incorporates the proprietary GRAPHISOFT. The application has a number of additional significant functional enhancements in visualization, OPEN BIM, speed, and productivity, making this version one of GRAPHISOFT’s most capable.
Tremendous Advantages ArchiCAD
ARCHICAD enables architects to develop more precise architectural details, design quicker models, and quantify estimates for reinforced concrete, complicated columns, wood, and composite columns.
Complex columns, curved and compressed beams, and curved and compressed columns may now be modeled and documented to fulfill fee and representation criteria. Various symbolic views and coverage extensions can be used to view packages and columns.
Stair design is one of the most difficult aspects of architecture. Stair Tool provides the most appropriate drawer designs to pick from within the context of the chosen structure. Iron systems that are complex but flexible can be developed in conjunction with staircases, panels, walls, roofs, or networks. CineRender provides comprehensive software.
The architects create high-quality, realistic visuals in a BIM setting using MAXON’s Cinema 4D v18 engine. The application design model is a central BIM database that holds all project data and makes it available to all project stakeholders.
The content of an external IFC model developed by consultants, such as structural engineers or electrical engineering engineers and mechanics, can be included as secured reference information as fast links in application design projects.
As BIM becomes more common, architects are increasingly getting BIM consultancy information. All textual tools, including text, labels, dimensions, and interactive schedules, support rich text formatting.
ArchiCAD Architectural Design Software – Features
Prefixes and suffixes for text dimensions
A successful BIM workflow is essential for model-based annotation. Custom prefixes and suffixes applied to the associative dimensions – while retaining their measured actual values – can significantly increase document production.
Data from site surveys can be imported directly
With a single click, incoming site survey data can now be imported straight from theodolites into the program. To give an accurate 3D depiction of the surroundings, XYZ coordinates are automatically transformed into the ArchiCAD Mesh element.
OpenGL 3D View Shadows
The program significantly enhances visibility by producing a shadow in 3D OpenGL views. BIM’s direct 3D services, as well as business perspectives, have become the norm for client design engagement.
Table handling has been improved
Standard spreadsheet editing techniques are provided to boost efficiency in tab and index windows. WYSIWYG results may now be exported to Excel with graphical information included.
Numerous door and window choices
This application gives users more flexibility over sections depending on door and window models and specifications. An improved set of Reveal and Wall Closure options automates the process of making duplicate features.
📌 The Save, Copy, and Collaboration functionalities are disabled in the beta. Prints with a watermark.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 10
- Mac 10.14
- Mac 10.13
Operating systems are not supported
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7
- Windows Vista and earlier versions (ARCHICAD can not be installed)
- Mac 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 and above (can not install ARCHICAD)
For more details, see the relevant Help Center articles on the official site.
- For compatibility notes on newer operating systems, see the Help Center on the official site.
- You need to install the latest updates on all operating systems.
- Only 64-bit operating systems are supported.
- RAM: A minimum of 16 GB is recommended.
It is possible that detailed models of 32 GB or more may be required.
- ARCHICAD is advised to be installed on an SSD drive; 5 GB of free disk space is required for installation, and 10 GB or more for each active project.
- A display resolution of 1920-1080 or above is recommended.
- To effectively use hardware acceleration capabilities, it is advised that you have a custom graphics card that is OpenGL 4.0 compliant.
- 2 GB + VRAM is suggested, while 4 GB + 4K is preferred.
- On the official website, you may get a list of the most thoroughly recommended graphics cards.
More information on the recommended equipment may be found at the Help Center.
- Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard disk space: 5 GB or more required for installation
- Display: 1440 x 900 or higher resolution
- Graphics Card: Compatible graphics card with OpenGL 3.2 memory onboard 2 GB
Optional hardware accessories
All master plans, printers, and digitizers can be used with ARCHICAD.
You need quick access to the Internet to connect to BIMcloud in a remote location and to download updates to ARCHICAD 23.
You will need the ARCHICAD 23 CodeMeter key or CodeMeter Act protection key to start ARCHICAD 23.
- Category: Office Tools
- Software name: ArchiCAD
- License: Demo
- Version: The latest
- Software Size: 436 MB
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac, and other systems
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: GRAPHISOFT
- Official website: graphisoft.com
- Balabolka – Free Text to Speech Converter
- PlanGrid – Build and Manage Project Plans Anywhere
- Download Office Timeline Create Schedules Easily Free
- Infogram – The Best Free Service to Make Impactful Charts
- Bean Word Processor – Writing is Easy Free for Mac