Client Server Model Deluge Free for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Deluge is a feature-rich BitTorrent client for Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, and Windows. BitTorrent operates in the background and offers a multi-user interface with GTK, Web, and Console options.
It works on a client-server paradigm, with a hidden process handling all BitTorrent operations. Deluge daemons may run on headless devices, allowing user interfaces to interact with any platform. Deluge has a plethora of high-end accessories. In reality, plugins provide a great bulk of functionality. It was designed to be light.
We believe that downloading should not be your primary task on your computer and, as a result, should not consume system resources. Deluge is not meant for any single desktop environment and will work perfectly on GNOME, KDE, XFCE, and others.
- Connect to the Deluge daemon remotely.
- The web interface is seen here.
- User Interface Manager
- The graphical user interface GTK.
- Encryption of the BitTorrent protocol.
- DHT is the backbone.
- Detection of local peers (aka LSD).
- FAST process broadening.
- Peer-to-Peer Client-Server Torrent Exchange NAT-PMP and UPnP
- Proxying Assistance
- BitTorrent Seeds on the Web Exclusive
- Capacity and high-speed limitations
- Flexible bandwidth distribution.
- Password security.
- RSS Feed (via plugin).
- A wide range of languages is supported.
- Operating platforms such as Windows, Mac, Linux, and others are supported.
- And a whole lot more!
Software name: Deluge
- Category: Participation Software
- Version: Latest
- License: Open Source
- File size: 15.44 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 macOS, and Linux
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Deluge Team
- Official website: deluge-torrent.org
- AirDroid Manage Your Android Device From PC
- qBittorrent – Free Open Source BitTorrent Client
- RetroShare – Best Secure Connections With Friends
- eMule Free Share Multimedia Files and Documents
- CloudMe Desktop Sync Software for PC, Mac & Linux
- AnyTrans Android Transfer Your Mobile Phone Data