Download ActivePerl – Get started with Perl for Free
Save time and stop worrying about support, safety, and compliance with the license. With reassembled the best Perl packages and a suite of commercial support options, ActivePerl allows your team to focus on productivity with ‘only works’ Perl. Support your important applications with the world’s most trusted Perl distribution.
ActivePerl includes the best pre-verified Perl packages to ensure that there are no old or weak versions, incompatibilities, and incorrect licenses.
- Essential tools for Perl development including CGI scripting, debugging, testing, and other utilities
- Main components like OLE, PerlScript, and Perl for ISAPI, PerlEx and Perlez
- Programming Windows with specific Active Perl documentation on Windows
- PPM Index Access for easy search for 10,000 additional Perl external units
Reducing security risks
Ensure security with the latest safe versions of Perl packages (i.e. the latest OpenSSL patch) and timely updates for critical issues.
Ensure compliance with the license
Comply with your organization’s open source policies against GPL and GNU licensing, and reduce risk with statutory compensation.
Commercial support and maintenance
Keep your IP address out of public forums and get faster and more reliable help with guaranteed response times and service level agreements.
Force code consistency
Maintaining consistency from desktop to production – Windows, macOS, Linux, and Big Iron (AIX, Solaris, HP-UX).
Avoid closing in an open-source
100% compatible with open source Perl, so you can hire skilled employees, condense faster and avoid sellers.
Speed up time for the market
Spend less time preparing things and more time to get things done, while assembling the best Perl packages ready and ready to go.
- Program name: ActivePerl
- Classification: Utility Tools
- License: Freeware
- Version: latest
- Size 21.76 MB
- Core: 32/64-bits
- Operating systems: Mac / Windows / Linux
- Languages: Multilanguage
- Developer: ActiveState
- Official site: activestate.com
- Technic Launcher 2021 for Windows, Mac and Linux
- MongoDB Compass Free for Windows / Mac & Linux
- Electron – Create Free Cross-Platform Desktop Apps
- Burning Studio 2021 — Burn CD / DVD and Blu-ray
- Burning Studio 20 — Burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray on Windows