- 1 ✅ Features
- 2 🔹 New modern interface
- 3 🔹 Convert PDF files to Word
- 4 🔹 View and teach PDF files
- 5 🔹 Manage software offerings and compliance standards
- 6 🔹 Open once, read anywhere
- 7 🔹 Fill out, sign and submit PDF forms
- 8 🏆 Technical Details
- 9 ⚡ Minimum system requirements
- 10 🔰 Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Edit
- 11 👍 Related Software
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Edit & Display PDF Files
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the universal standard for free viewing, printing, and reliably annotating PDF files! More powerful than other PDF programs, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (formerly Adobe Reader) is a free and reliable standard for viewing, printing and teaching PDF files.
Now, it’s connected to the Adobe Document Cloud – so it’s easier than ever to work with PDF files on computers and mobile devices. You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader for installation from the official website and find the link below.
🔹 New modern interface
Acrobat Reader DC has a new, trendy look. This includes a complete set of commenting tools to add sticky notes, highlight text, and use fonts, shapes, and stamps on your PDF files.
🔹 Convert PDF files to Word
Additional Adobe Document Cloud services are just one click away. Inside Reader, you can sign up to activate additional capabilities to create and export PDF files to Word or Excel.
🔹 View and teach PDF files
With Acrobat Reader DC, you can do more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to annotate your documents with a full set of annotations.
🔹 Manage software offerings and compliance standards
Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Expand Reader functionality using the free Acrobat SDK.
🔹 Open once, read anywhere
With Mobile Link, you can easily access recently viewed files from all computers, browsers, and mobile devices – no matter where you recently viewed them.
🔹 Fill out, sign and submit PDF forms
Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, type the answers to your PDF form. Add your signature. Submit the form electronically. And save a copy of your records.
Note: Also available for Mac
🏆 Technical Details
- Category: Office Tools
- Software name: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Last updated: December 1, 2018
- License: Freeware
- Software Size: 155 MB
- Operating systems: Windows XP, 7/8/10, Mac and others
- Intention: 32/64 bytes
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Adobe Systems Inc.
- Official website: adobe.com
⚡ Minimum system requirements
You must be sure of the following system requirements before you start.
- Operating system: Windows XP, 7/8/10 and Mac system.
- Processor: Pentium III or higher.
- RAM: 4 GB minimum.
- Hard disk space: More than 200 MB.
🔰 Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Edit
👍 Related Software
- SEO PowerSuite Website Optimization Free Tools
- Icecream Ebook Reader for PC & Tablet Latest Free Version
- Simplenote – Take Notes for Windows, Mac, Linux & Android
[ DownloadSoft.net ]