Download Android Studio Application Development Software for Free
ndroid Studio is Google’s software and application development environment for Android, also known as the Integrated Development Environment, that allows programmers all over the world to access direct codecs, debugging, performance enhancement, version compatibility checking, hardware compatibility, and scanning.
Android Studio Application
(Various Android devices and screen sizes, including disks), as well as a plethora of additional tools that may assist developers in creating the finest apps and detecting issues as fast as possible. Google Android Studio includes all of these tools, as well as many others that may assist programmers in effortlessly creating Android-based apps from start to finish.
This includes tools for creating, testing, troubleshooting, and classifying your app. The user experience of the Android Studio room is contemporary and extremely dynamic, allowing users to easily adjust to an individual user interface by dragging plug-ins and window previews, with complete support for multi-screen circumstances.
Google Android Studio room is the greatest SDE bundle since it has a flawless Google Android OS on Windows, Mac, and Linux, as well as entirely built-in support for the Google Cloud System.
- The Smart Code Editor can finish and resale complicated codes as well as evaluate codes.
- You will be a more productive Android developer if you have strong code editing skills.
- It is now easier than ever to find new processors for projects.
- For styles like the scrolling drawer and call view, use template code, and even import
- Google codecs extraíbles from GitHub.
- Apps for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto, and Google Glass may be created. Download Android Studio.
- It is now simpler to manage application projects and resources in Android Studio thanks to the new Android Project View and module support.
- The improved simulation picture is pre-configured.
- Maven is used to manage application dependencies.
- APKs may be created using Android Studio or the command line.
Install Android Studio Offline!
- The Virtual Device Manager has been upgraded and streamlined to include pre-defined device profiles for popular Android devices. Using the same project, create numerous APKs for the Android app with various features.
- The JetBrains Java IDE is based on the IntelliJ IDEA code.
- Gradle-based flexible building framework.
- Create numerous APKs in different formats.
- Support for the enlarged Google services template and several device kinds.
- Rich layout editor with theme editing capabilities.
- ProGuard and application signing features are included.
- Lint equipment for better overall performance, ease of use, edition compatibility, and other problems. Download Android Studio.
- Built-in Google Cloud Program support makes it simple to link Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine.
- Works with OR WINDOWS 7, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11, Mac PC, Linux, and other operating systems.
- Available in 32 and 64-bit flavors.
- Available in a variety of languages.
- Software name: Android Studio
- Category: Utility Tools
- Posted: August
- License: Freeware
- Version: Latest
- File size: 790 MB
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11, Mac, and Linux.
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Google / Android Studio
- Official website: developer.android.com
Minimum System Requirements
You must ensure the following system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM or higher.
- Hard drive: 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of hard disk space or higher.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
- Ashampoo Registry Cleaner Fix Registry Errors
- doPDF Convert Documents to PDF Latest Free
- Free PDF To Word Converter for Windows 32/64 bit
- Ashampoo PDF Pro Edit and Read PDF Files
- Download Free Virtual Keyboard for Windows 32/64 bit
- Ashampoo HDD Control 3 Monitor and Repair Hard Disk