Download Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free Latest Version
here are numerous sophisticated applications available for audio recording and editing. While these features can save you a lot of money, they also have steep learning curves. Unless you’ve been trained as a music producer or sound engineer, you’re probably looking for a free program that allows you to simply record audio on your computer, such as Audio Recorder.
Ashampoo Audio Recorder
It is a free music sound recorder that can capture audio from a microphone or sound card. Make voice memos or use the retrieval tool to record anything you hear, whether it’s audio from your browser or another source.
To get started, simply select the source and click register. The user-friendly interface supports a variety of output formats, including MP3/WMA/OGG/WAV/FLAC/OPUS/APE. With sample rates of up to 48kHz, the software is ideal for capturing streams, podcasts, and music.
Recordings are neatly organized in a fully playable media library, making it simple to inspect and rename files. Furthermore, integrated segmentation ensures that you get the sounds you want in just a few clicks.
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Overview
It is a simple audio recording application that, while it sounds good, has a fairly simple interface; there is a large microphone icon that, when selected, begins recording audio. You can also start recording by pressing the Rec button at the bottom of the window. Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free also allows you to listen to your recordings, which will be displayed in the software interface under the ‘Media Library’ section.
You can also rename it (which you should because each record is labeled ‘My New Record’ by default), but more importantly, you can cut it. Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free includes an audio trimmer. Although it isn’t overly complicated, it’s a useful feature because it eliminates the need to look for other programs that can do the same thing or to search the internet for MP3 cutting spaces.
It is a basic utility that can capture sound from any microphone connected to your computer or directly from your sound card (through the loopback). This means you can record anything you do on your computers, such as movies, YouTube videos, audiobooks, and system noises.
The recording can then be saved in a variety of formats, including MP3 / WAV / FLAC and OGG; you can also select the sampling rate and bit rate of the audio file, as well as whether it is stereo or mono. While Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free is a straightforward audio application, it is not without variety.
Features and Benefits
- Audio recording with no noise
- Recording with a sound card or a microphone (‘what you hear’)
- MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS, and APE are among the output formats.
- A media collection that includes video footage
- Noise of chopping
- Renaming files
- Built-in audio player
- The media library allows you to quickly access files.
- Make a list of music, streaming, podcasts, and audiobooks that you enjoy.
- Make your computer into a music collection.
- Category: Multimedia Software
Software name: Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free
- Version: The latest
- License: Freeware
- File Size: 39.55 MB
- Operating Systems: All versions of Windows
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Official website: ashampoo.com
- ProgDVB/ProgTV Watch SAT-TV and Listen to Radio
- XMedia Recode Free Video / Audio Converter
- DVD Cloner Burn and Split DVD or CD Discs
- Download Bitwig Studio Create/Edit Music for Free
- Plex Media Server Free for Windows Mac & Linux
- Plex Media Player for Windows, Mac and Linux