Download Blisk Browser Develop and Test Web Apps Faster
Blisk Browser is the first developer-oriented browser that provides developers and freelancers with a platform to develop and test web applications twice faster. Combines mobile and desktop development in a single workflow.
So developers have to make less effort twice to achieve the same result. Blisk supports the most important phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop devices used, and each device’s list is constantly updated and updated.
An easy test for responsive design Allows you to preview both desktop and mobile versions of web applications at once. This is handy in the development and testing stages. In addition to Chrome-like DevTools for each device, the developer receives a set of advanced development tools that greatly improve performance.
With Blisk, the developer can find and fix errors before they become critical. All features are reinstalled and ready to use and are updated constantly with the average monthly release cycle. You can download the browser with a direct link found at the end of the post.
✅ Blisk Browser Features
- All reinstalled devices are installed within the browser.
- Supports a wide range of phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Offers a variety of devices with all required display areas: from small iPhone 5s to a large desktop screen.
- Phones and tablets support native touch events: double-tap, double-tap, swipe, and so on.
- Support phones and tablets for portrait and landscape mode.
- Manage the difference between the display on a standard screen versus the HiDPI screen or the Retina screen.
- Provide different versions of local browsers for each device.
- A variety of different operating systems: from iOS and Android devices to Windows on your desktop.
- Access the most important devices from Apple, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, LG and more.
- Display Blisk for mobile and desktop side-by-side.
- You can develop them or test them simultaneously.
- Use Chrome-like DevTools on your mobile phone and desktop simultaneously.
- It contains one URL to navigate between both mobile and desktop so you do not need to copy and paste the URL.
- You always preview the same content on your desktop and mobile.
- Synchronizes by scrolling mode.
- Enhances development by automatically updating pages when modifying the source code.
- Take a screenshot of your desktop or mobile with a single click and share it with your team.
- Take a video of the entire screen with a single click and share it with your team.
- Use Blisk cloud storage for screenshots and screen records.
- Storage is available from anywhere.
- A quick check for items without running DevTools.
- Supports many languages.
- Works on all Windows, tablet and mobile systems as well as Mac and Linux.
⚡ Technical Details
- Category: Internet Browsers
- Software name: Blisk Browser
- License: Free
- File size: 50.5 MB
- Supports Linux, Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac, and other systems
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developed company: Blisk Team
- Official website: blisk.io
⚡ Operating Requirements
- The required space in Hard disk is 200 MB.
- Memory needs 512 MB of RAM.
- Intel Pentium 4 processor at minimum 1 GB.
🔰 Download Blisk Browser Develop & Test Web
💦 Related Software
- GreenBrowser 2019 Safe & Strong Latest free Version
- New UC Browser 2019 Latest Free Version for all System
- Mozilla SeaMonkey 2019 for PC With Free Direct Link
[ DownloadSoft.net ]