Download Disk Drill Recover Deleted File from Storage Device
Disk Drill can recover data from practically any storage device Whatever device you lost data from, if you can connect it to Windows or Mac, it can scan and have a decent chance of recovering lost data. Even if you are having trouble accessing the hard disk or external device directly, there is a chance that the free Windows and Mac data recovery software is storing data from it.
It means recovery for all file kinds and main file systems. (The download link is included at the bottom of the article.) If you install Disk Drill after a data loss, you may scan and examine the missing files for free using Disk Drill for Windows Basic.
Once you’ve determined that your files can be recovered, you can easily upgrade to Disk Drill PRO or Enterprise to begin recovering your data. However, if you install Basic Drill Disk before losing any data and use its data protection capabilities, you will be able to recover your information for free without having to upgrade.
- Invisible recovery replicates deleted files and folders that you place in your computer’s Trash Can; Recovery Vault keeps records of all information for deleted files, allowing them to be retrieved fast while leaving the names and file locations unaltered.
- It alerts you to a hard disk problem before it occurs.
- Disk Drill can recover data from almost any storage device, including hard disks, internal and external USB drives, iPods, memory cards, and other devices.
- It includes several recovery procedures, such as Undelete Protected Data, Quick Scan, and Deep Scan.
- You will go through each one at a time until the lost data is found.
- It’s as simple as a single click: Using ‘drill clicks’ begins with a single click.
- The simple UI just clicks, sits, and waits for your files to appear.
- Different hard drives and memory cards store data in different ways.
- Disk Drill can recover lost files from FAT, exFAT, and NTFS file systems, as well as
- Drive HFS and Mac or Linux EXT2 / 3/4.
- Disk Drill assists you in locating and rebuilding the Map to the old portion in order to retrieve your files.
- It not only recovers deleted information, but it also safeguards your machine against future data loss.
- The recovery Vault preserves a record of all destroyed files, making restoration considerably easier.
- Please keep in mind that the free version only recovers up to 2 GB.
- Download Disk Drill for Mac is also available.
- Available in a variety of languages.
- All Windows operating systems are supported.
- Category: System Maintenance Software
- Software name: Disk Drill
- Version: Latest
- License: Free with an update to an advanced version
- File size: 7.44 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista + SP1 / 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 and macOS
- Languages: Supports many languages
- Developed company: Cleverfiles
- Official website: cleverfiles.com
- Recover My Photos Free for Windows 32/64 bit
- Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional Free
- Recover My Files for Windows 32/64 bit
- Recuva Recover Photos & Deleted Files Free
- Tenorshare UltData iPhone Data Recovery Software
- USB Show Recover Deleted Files/Photos Free