Download Electron – Create Free Cross-Platform Desktop Apps
The Demos API interactively shows the most powerful features of the Electron API. Find out what’s possible with Electron with sample code and helpful tips for building your app.
Electron Fiddle lets you create and play small experiments. The QuickStart template welcomes you after opening — change some things, choose the version of the app you want to run in, and then play with it. Next, save your Fiddle as either GitHub Gist or in a local folder. Once you pay to GitHub, anyone can quickly experience your Fiddle by just entering it in the address bar.
Support Windows 7 and later — Attempting to develop applications will not work on earlier versions of Microsoft gives easy and free practical tool images with Windows 10 for developers.
⚡ Technical details
- Software name: Electron
- Category: Utility Tools
- Published: 27 October 2019
- License: Open Source
- Version: 7.0.0
- Size 58.5 MB
- Kernel: 32, 64 bytes
- Operating Systems: Mac / Windows / Linux
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: GitHub, Inc
- Official website: electronjs.org
🥉 Download Electron
💦 Related Software
- Burning Studio 2019 — Burn CD / DVD and Blu-ray
- Burning Studio 20 — Burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray on Windows
- MAME 2019 Free Games Emulator for PC, Mac & Linux
- OpenCV Library Open Source for Computer & Mobile
- Python — Programming Language Quickly & Integrate
[ DownloadSoft.net ]