Download Free Virtual Keyboard for Windows 32/64 bit
Free Virtual Keyboard on the screen, there is a free, multi-language virtual keyboard. The free Virtual Keyboard is compatible with any Windows-based system with a finger touch screen (laptop, tablet, and PC).
If you spend a lot of time on your laptop answering e-mails or taking notes and find your hardware keyboard confusing or too small, the screen software keyboard may be the optimization step you need.
This applicable keyboard has keys that are large enough to type with your fingertips. People with motor disabilities can use a pointing device to write data on the free Virtual Keyboard. Change the size, color, and transparency of the keyboard on your computer screen. You can change the size, color, and transparency of your keyboard with a single click at any time.
When the default keyboard size is called in default screen mode, it is automatically resized to match the display of the screen. This means that it works in both horizontal and vertical directions, which other keyboards do not.
- The auto-repeat function (any key to repeatedly repeat the same personality) is automatic.
- When you press down, all related secrets will automatically replicate.
- It is portable and can be run from a USB flash drive.
- The free Virtual Keyboard is completely portable.
- The interactive keyboard will accompany you.
- The preferences are saved in the FreeVK.ini file, which is located in the program installation folder.
- Virtual Keyboard is a screen-based keyboard that is lightweight and multilingual.
- It is an excellent solution for people who use UMPCs with touch screens.
- It is dedicated to those who are having difficulty writing for a variety of reasons.
- This includes very small or inappropriate keyboards.
- People with mobility issues may benefit from the program as well.
- Instead of using their fingers on the actual keyboard, they write with pointing devices.
- You can quickly and easily adjust the screen size, color, and transparency.
- Adjust the display until you change the display modes.
- It allows you to expand them to fill the screen not only in landscape mode but also in vertical mode.
- Available for 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- There are numerous languages available.
- Software name: Free Virtual Keyboard
- Category: Utility Tools
- License: Free Version
- Version: The latest
- File size: 236 KB +
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Comfort Software Group
- Official website: freevirtualkeyboard
- Ashampoo HDD Control 3 Monitor and Repair Hard Disk
- Ashampoo Burning Studio Burn CD/DVD & Blu-ray
- Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE for Windows
- Nero Platinum Suite Best Burning CD/DVD
- Bluestacks Android Emulator Latest Free
- HDCleaner Maintain Clean and Speed Up Your PC