Download FreeCAD 3D Graphics Designers for PC, Mac and Linux
FreeCAD is a simple 3D CAD with advanced motion simulation capabilities. It really is ideal for anyone thinking about learning 3D CAD and free movement simulation before using more advanced packages.
Teachers, students, and new engineers will find it ideal for teaching and learning in engineering, movements, dynamics, vibrations, mechanisms, bonds, cameras, machine design, and physics. FreeCAD allows users to create and manipulate clusters, which are groups of parts.
Parts are simple three-dimensional solids that can be attached to joints, restraints, connections, motors, springs, dampers, force, torque, or gravity. Both open and closed 3D episodes are allowed. FreeCAD performs a powerful evaluation of antibodies on the aggregation to forecast movement in accordance with Newton’s laws and regulations.
Computer animation using simulated data produces an authentic powerful behavior of the system. You can download the program for Mac OS X and Linux Direct Link at the end of the topic.
- FreeCAD is a multi-platform.
- It runs and behaves the same way on Windows Linux and macOS.
- Full GUI application.
- Offers a complete graphical interface predicated on the famous QT platform, with an Open up Inventor 3D viewer, allowing fast viewing
- For 3D viewer and graphical representation of the graph is easy to reach.
- It works as a command-line application, with low memory space.
- In Command-Line mode, it works without its interface, but with all its engineering tools.
- Used, for example, as a server to produce content for other applications.
- It can be imported as a Python module, or within other applications that can run Python scripts or in a Python console.
- As with the console setting, the interface part is unavailable in FreeCAD, but all architectural tools can be accessed. Download FreeCAD 3D Graphics Designers for PC, Mac & Linux
- Workbench concept: In the interface, tools are grouped by the workbench.
- This allows viewing only the tools used to accomplish a specific task while maintaining a non-cumbersome, responsive, and fast loading workload.
- Plugin/module delay module loads features/data types.
- It is divided into the application and basic modules, which are loaded only when needed.
- Almost all tools and engineering types are stored in units.
- Modules behave like plug-ins and can be added or removed to an existing installation of FreeCAD.
- Parameter Link Objects: All objects in a document can be defined by parameters.
- Packets are also kept for Ubuntu systems.
- Works on Windows XP, 7/8/10, Mac, Linux, and other systems.
- Many other features can be found on the official website, and you can find the link below.
- Category: Photos Editing Software
- Software name: FreeCAD
- Version: Latest
- Last updated: August, 29th
- License: Open Source
- Software Size: 337 MB
- Operating systems: Windows XP, 7/8/10, Mac, Linux, and others
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Juergen Riegel
- Official website: freecadweb.org
Download FreeCAD 3D
Minimum System Requirements
You must be sure of the following system requirements before you start.
- Operating system: Windows XP, 7/8/10, Mac, Linux, and others.
- Processor: Pentium III or higher.
- RAM: 4 GB minimum.
- Hard disk space: more than 2 GB.
Download FreeCAD 3D Graphics Designers
- Ashampoo Cover Studio, Create Label Discs & Covers
- Ashampoo Music Studio 6 to Edit & Burn Music Files on PC
- ALLPlayer to Watch Movies for Windows, Mac & Android