Download ImageGlass Free Image Viewing Software for Windows
ImageGlass is a free and adaptable picture display tool for Windows PC that was developed to replace Photo Viewer, particularly in setups that had problems seeing PNG and GIF files. Many new innovations, features, and bug fixes are included in the new edition.
ImageGlass for PC is another simple open-source picture viewer that, despite its simplicity, benefits from the speed that comes with being incredibly lightweight, making it a fantastic choice for both beginner and professional photographers.
The program supports the most commonly used picture formats. This list of extensions may also be readily customized by users. ImageGlass for Desktop has various hotkeys that can help you save time in your regular routines!
Improved real-time file updating
If you make a modification to the viewing picture, the application will quickly update it as well as the photos in the display folder. This includes the thumbnail bar as well.
Using your preferred applications, modify the viewing picture
The application is happy to provide you with a short command to alter your viewing picture. The app is just for displaying photos. When you hit Ctrl + E, the software will launch the related application. In the settings dialog, you may quickly alter the related program.
Support for new image formats
In addition, the app switches to using the ImageMagick library, which allows users to view over 100 different image formats. With the settings dialog’s simple user interface, you can easily add a new format. You may need to install some affiliate programs in order to read these new formats.
New first-run configurations screen
It enables you to quickly set up the tool on the first run. You can change the language, layout mode, and subject, as well as set the app as the default photo viewer.
Color Picker tool
Color Picker allows you to choose the color of the display image and have it converted automatically to four different color formats: RGBA, HEXA, CMYK, and HSL.
Download ImageGlass Free – Features
- The download speed of files in the directory is really rapid.
- The program also enhances the file icon’s display quality.
- The context menu allows you to save frames as GIFs.
- Assist in viewing some of the image’s fundamental information.
- Many additional picture possibilities are available in the new edition.
- View images from any single file’s context menu. Particularly with the “multi-use Ctrl + V keys.”
- Images can be seen by copying the file, link, or image from the installation, or by using the Print Screen key to capture screenshots.
- The ability to update files in a directory.
- Full-screen mode or fit mode.
- Zoom in by dragging your mouse or using keyboard keys.
- The photographs are seen as a slideshow by users.
- When the slide presentation is animated, you can customize the photographs.
- To avoid interrupting watch time, display a picture notice if the image files are damaged.
- To examine photographs fast, the updated version included a context menu for Windows commands.
- ImageGlass supports 14 major formats and may be configured as the default viewer in Windows.
- Close Windows Photo Viewer using familiar keyboard shortcuts.
📌 Note: TheNET Framework is required.
- Program name: ImageGlass
- Category: Photos Editing Software
- License: Open-source
- File size: 17.1 MB
- Operating systems: Windows XP / Vista + SP1 / 7/8/10/11 and others
- Core: 32/64-bits
- Languages: Supports many languages
- Developer: Duong Dieu Phap
- Official website: imageglass.org
Minimum system requirements
Check for the following system resources while running the program
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB or higher.
- Hard disk: 50 MB of free hard disk space.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher.
- Corona Renderer Free for Windows 7/ 8/10/11 and Mac
- Luminar Photo Editor Free for Windows & Mac
- Movavi Slideshow Maker Free for Windows and Mac
- 4K Stogram Free View and Upload Instagram Data
- Pichon Icons8 Program Icons for Windows and Mac
- Mocha Pro Download Free for Windows, Mac, and Linux