Download OpenCV Library Open Source for Computer and Mobile
OpenCV (open-source computer vision library) is licensed under the BSD license and so free for academic and commercial usage. It includes C++, Python, and Java interfaces that work with Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, and Android.
It is intended to achieve computational efficiency with a special emphasis on real-time applications. The library, written in enhanced C / C ++, may make use of multi-core processing. Enabling it with OpenCL allows you to take advantage of hardware acceleration in a heterogeneous basic computing system.
OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library)
It is a free and open-source vision and automation software library. It is intended to offer a standard infrastructure for computer vision applications and to speed up the incorporation of machine recognition into commercial goods. Companies can easily use and alter the code because it is a licensed BSD product.
OpenCV, which is certified internationally, has over 47,000 users and over 14 million downloads. The applications span from interactive art to mining searches, online mapping, and smart robotics.
Features and Benefits
- The collection includes around 2500 updated algorithms.
- A broad range of classical vision methods and computer automation is included.
- Face detection and recognition techniques can be employed with these methods.
- Identifying and categorizing human behaviors in videos.
- Track camera movement as well as dynamic objects.
- Create 3D models of items.
- Get a three-dimensional pull of stereo cameras and combine photos to create a high-resolution view of the entire scene.
- Find comparable photos in the image database.
- Remove red eyes from photographs taken with a flash.
- Follow eye movements, recognize landscapes, and create markers that will overlap with enhanced reality.
- It has over 47 thousand users and over 14 million downloads, according to estimates.
- Companies, research groups, and government agencies all make extensive use of the library.
- OpenCV supports Windows, Linux, Android, and macOS and has interfaces in C++, Python, Java, and MATLAB.
- The majority are interested in real-time vision applications and will benefit from MMX and SSE rules when they become available.
- Full-featured CUDA and OpenCL interfaces are being developed.
- There are over 500 algorithms and almost ten times that number of functions that build or support these algorithms.
- The original CV is built in C++ and provides a user interface that works well with STL containers.
Software name: OpenCV
- Category: Utility Tools
- License: Open Source
- Version: The latest
- Size 221 MB
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 / Linux / UNIX, macOS, Android
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: OpenCV Team
- Official website: opencv.org
- Python Programming Language Quickly and Integrate
- Process Lasso Free Optimize CPU In Your Computer
- LaunchBox Organize and Simulate Great Games
- Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE for Windows
- Nero Platinum Suite Best Burning CD/DVD
- Bluestacks Android Emulator Latest Free