Download PeaZip Free for Windows, Mac and Linux
PeaZip is open-source file decompression and compression software for 7-Zip, p7zip, FreeArc, PAQ, and PEA programs. A full yet simple public archive management program for WinRAR, WinZip, and other comparable public archive formats.
Download PeaZip Free 2023
Opens and extracts numerous archive formats and provides a comprehensive list of archive file formats that may be archived and extracted. This program is distributed under the LGPLv3 Open Source license and is free to all users (private and professional).
All PeaZip packages are safe to download and include no advertisements or viruses. Furthermore, portable packages do not need to be installed on Windows or Linux: simply extract, utilize, compress, and encrypt free software. PeaZip offers quick and lucrative archiving for high compression ratio archives such as 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, PEA, TAR, WIM, and ZIP.
It functions as an archive/archive tool for over 180 file formats, including ACE, ISO, RAR, and ZIPX. Do not put off downloading and testing this fantastic tool; you can find direct download links at the bottom of this page.
- Page Calibrate and decompress files.
- A sophisticated and integrated file manager for exploring and finding archived data.
- With a diverse set of data security functions, Encryption is strong (AES, Twofish Serpent).
- Manage encrypted passwords and two-factor authentication (optional) (password encryption and key file).
- Tools for secure deletion and file fragmentation.
- Notes for Download The archive for previous software versions may be found on the PeaZip website.
- Free files can be downloaded. PeaZip file archive The program sources of PeaZip are developed in FreePascal from an archived file source (LGPL v3).
- It is a strong open-source programming language that requires the Lazarus IDE to compile/build/edit source code. PeaZip Free Compress and Decompress Files
- Unrars/unzip is a free application that is a fork of PeaZip.
- A basic wizard-based archiving application designed to keep the decompression process as simple and easy as possible for beginner users with no prior knowledge of documents that employ compressed file archives.
- A free collection of file management utilities: Calculate the checksum for files and fragmentation, comparing bytes to bytes.
- Secure data erasure, cloud storage, and real-time preview for file management operations, the GUI is straightforward and simple to use.
- A page for PeaZip Add-ons, with optional UNACE and UNRAR5 extensions.
- The WinACE UNACE extension is required to utilize the open-source program for ACE files.
- Otherwise, the application will be unable to read the.ace format since it lacks the (private) component.
- Quick and simple software that does not interfere with or slow down system tools.
- And there are many more…
- Category: File Compression
Software name: PeaZip
- Version: The latest
- License: Free Open Source
- File size: 6.8 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista + SP1 / 7/8/10/11 Linux and others
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: PeaZip srl
- Official website: peazip.org
- Free RAR Extract Frog for Windows and Mac
- JZip Free Latest Version for Windows 32/64-bit
- WinRAR Compress Files Latest Free Version
- DriveImage XML Backup Logical Drives Free Download for PC
- WinZip Pro Download Free 2023 for Windows, Mac & Android
- Yandex Disk Free Download for Windows, macOS, Linux