Download VideoInspector Free for Windows 7,8,10 Latest
VideoInspector is a program that will provide you with as much information about your video files as possible. With VideoInspector, you’ll discover why your video files don’t have sound or won’t play properly.
It supports the following video formats: AVI, MKV, MPEG, and MOV. The program’s user interface consists of a standard window through which you can easily navigate. A video file can be inserted using the file browser or the drag-and-drop method.
Can assist you in installing the required CoDecs (codec) software for optimal performance. It also allows you to scan your body for available codecs. Thus, duration, video quality, frames per second, bitrate, quality factor, and codec will be displayed, as well as sound channels, test frequency, small rate, and codec.
Additionally, you can directly install any missing codecs, preview the file in the default media player, and display a list of installed codecs (including FCC, description, version, and file path) as well as a bit rate graph.
The header and page formats can also be modified using the Four CC editor. At the bottom of the page is a direct link to the official website where you can download the program for Windows in its free version.
- Autodetect encoding specifications
- Codec installation menus should be installed.
- Bitrate Chart.
- HTML files, batch file analysis, export to CSV, and file analysis.
- Verify the file integrity.
- Automatic format detection for content.
- Shows the duration and streams of a movie.
- Information about the resolution, bit rate, and frame rate of streaming videos is shown (FPS).
- Information about audio streaming, including sample rate, bit rate, and channel count.
determines the video quality metric.
- Being able to burn CDs and DVDs (requires a copy of the DVD)
- Integration of the Windows Shell (Drag and Drop and context menu).
- International assistance.
- Works with every version of Windows.
- It has a wide language range and a ton of additional features you’ll discover after using the program.
- Category: Multimedia Software
- Software name: VideoInspector
- Version: Latest
- License: Free
- File size: 2.5 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developed company: KC Softwares
- Official website: kcsoftwares.com
- D3DGear Record Games to High-Quality Videos
- Ashampoo Cover Studio Create Label Disc & Cover
- Ashampoo Music Studio 6 Edit Burn Music Files
- Ashampoo Music Studio 7 – Edit Burn MP3 Music
- ALLPlayer Watch Movies for Windows/ Mac/Android
- Mirillis Action! Screen Recorder HD Video Quality