Download WhatsApp for Windows Desktop and Mac 32/64-bit
The official WhatsApp desktop application lets you stay connected anytime, anywhere – on your phone, at home, or at work. It provides you with sending free messages from your desktop computer! The app itself is similar to the web application that was supposed to be an extension of your phone: the app reflects conversations and messages from your mobile device.
It is available for computers for Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac and synchronized with your mobile device. Because the application is native to your desktop, you’ll get better support for native desktop notifications and keyboard shortcuts.
Download WhatsApp for Windows
When the app finally got the voice dialing feature last year, you left us only one question: When do we get a video? Well, it’s now in progress. Just like the web application, New Desktop lets you share messages with friends and family while your phone stays in your pocket. You must install the application on your cell phone, so you can use WhatsApp on your computer. This tool supports Windows versions, 32/64-bit, and Mac.
- Continue talking
Using WhatsApp to Web and desktop, you can synchronize all chats easily with your device, so you can chat on any device that suits you. Download the desktop application or visit web.whatsapp.com to get started.
- Groups to stay in touch
Stay in touch with the most important groups of people, such as your family or colleagues, with group chats. You can receive information, photos, and videos from up to 255 friends at once. You can also name your group, ignore or customize notifications, and more.
- Speak freely
With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family for free, even if they are in another country. With free video calls, you can face-to-face conversations when your voice or text is not enough. Voice and video calls in the program use your phone’s Internet connection, rather than the voice minutes of your cellular plan, so you do not have to worry about expensive calling charges.
- Document sharing is easy
You can send PDF files, documents, spreadsheets, slide shows, and more without email or file sharing problems. You can send documents up to 100 MB, so it’s easy to get what you need for who you want.
- Secure your connection
- Some of your most personal moments are shared with the program, which is why we’ve built comprehensive encryption to the latest version of the app. When you are encrypted from party to party, your messages and calls are secured so that you and the person you call can not read or listen to them, and neither of them, not even the tool.
- Trusted messaging
Send your friends and family free of charge. The device uses your phone’s Internet connection to send messages, so you can avoid SMS charges.
- Share moments that matter to you
Send photos and videos to your app instantly. You can even capture the most important moments for you using a built-in camera. With the app, send your photos and videos quickly even if you’re on a slow connection.
📌 NOTE: WhatsApp must already be installed on the mobile phone.
⭐ Also, available for Mac and WhatsApp web.
- Category: Communication
- Software name: WhatsApp
- Version: Various
- Date: 08 July
- License: Free
- File size: varies by device type
- Operating systems: All mobile and computer systems such as iPhone, Blackberry, Sony, Nokia,
- Android, Mac, iOS, iPad, Windows Phone, Windows 7, 8, 10, and others
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: WhatsApp
- Official website: whatsapp.com
- Trillian – Free Live Chat With Friends and Family
- Rambox – Collect Messenger Apps in One Place
- Download ChatWork – Group Video Chat For Global Teams
- Camfrog Video Chat – Best Place to Meet New Friend
- Amolto Call Recorder for Skype Free on Windows