FlightGear Download Flight Simulator Free for Windows/Mac
FlightGear Download Flight Simulator Free for Windows & Mac
FlightGear is a free and open-source flight simulator for the PC. It is maintained by a big number of expert volunteers from all over the world and supports a range of major platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, and so on).
The project’s goal is to provide a comprehensive and open flight simulation framework for use in research or academic contexts, as a training tool for pilots, as an industrial engineering tool, and for DIY users to follow an intriguing flight simulation concept they have, and finally but not least. One of the simplest is a fun, realistic, and difficult desktop flight simulator.
Uses very precise time-of-day simulations, with the sun, moon, stars, and planets positioned correctly for the specific time and date. It can track current computer clock time in order to accurately position the sun, moon, stars, and other celestial bodies in their present and appropriate positions relative to the Earth.
If it’s dawn in real Sydney right now, it’s dawn in virtual Sydney as well. The sun, moon, stars, and planets travel in their proper orbits across the sky.
- The whole scenery package includes over 20,700 real-world airports.
- Ramps (runways change height as they usually do in real life).
- The intensity of directional airport lighting adjusts gradually as the direction of the related display changes.
- Based on freshly published SRTM terrain data, worldwide terrain accuracy.
- Visible from main thoroughfares. This enables realistic VFR night flights that can recognize villages and cities and follow routes.
- Correct runway markers and location, as well as proper lane and approach lights.
- Many major airports have taxi routes accessible (even including green line lights when applicable.)
- World Scene fits on three DVDs.
- North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia have an accuracy of 3 arc seconds (approximately 90 meters spacing).
- Scene boxes are divided into pages (loaded or not loaded) in different series to keep the frame rate low while adding new areas.
- All vmap0 lakes, rivers, highways, trains, cities, towns, land cover, and so on are included in the scenery.
- Nice landscape nightlight with concentrated metropolitan ground illumination and headlights (based on real-world maps).
More advanced features
- You are capable of designing a wide range of airplanes. You can fly a Wright Flyer 1903, a ‘ ornithopter’ wing, a 747 and A320, a variety of military planes, and a variety of small planes.
- The program has the infrastructure required for aircraft designers to create completely transportable, fully functioning, and fully interactive 3D cockpits (updated and displayed properly from outside stalker aircraft views.)
- FlightGear allows customers and programmers to access a wide range of indoor state variables via multiple internal and external access mechanisms.
- These state variables are arranged in a useful hierarchical ‘property’ tree.
✅ Also available for Mac and Linux
- Category: Games
Software name: FlightGear
- License: Freeware
- The latest version
- File size: 1.87 GB
- Core: 32/64-bits
- Operating systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, Mac, Linux, and other systems
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: FlightGear Team
- Official website: flightgear.org
- LabyMod Free Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Rules of Survival Direct Download for Windows PC and Mac
- Second Life Best 3D Game Free Download for Windows and Mac
- Subway Surfers Google Play Game Free Download Latest Version
- Travian Legends Free Online Game Without Downloading
- Ubisoft Uplay Service Free Download for Windows 32/64-bit