WordWeb Dictionary Free Download for Windows, Mac & Mobile
WordWeb is a full dictionary that can be accessed with a single click on Windows, Mac, and Smartphones. It may be used to search for terms in nearly any application, with meanings, synonyms, and related words displayed. Pronunciation and use examples are included, as well as handy spelling and sound links.
About WordWeb Dictionary
The software includes a dictionary and thesaurus for English, British, Canadian, Australian, Hindi, Arabic, and other languages. With a single click, WordWeb may search for words in any program: right-click the word while holding down the Ctrl key.
If you’re connected to the Internet, you can also search for online references, such as Wikipedia, with one more click. You may adjust the hotkey or use the keyboard shortcut if you like.
How do you utilize WordWeb?
When updating a document, you can replace the search word with a synonym. WordWeb has the option of highlighting reliable synonyms, which is great for aiding you to write simple English. If you’re looking for a specific section of the dialogue, use the Noun, Verb, Adjective, or Adverb buttons to see just relevant synonyms and related terms.
You may examine a specific meaning by clicking on the emotion number. It’s easy to find similar terms by clicking on the Synonyms, Antonyms, Parts, Part of a Kind, Type, and Similar tabs, and you can even look for missing words. Double-click on a related term to get its definition.
The back and forward buttons are also available. To be more exact, related terms include ‘+’ and ‘-‘. If you look at comparable terms, for example, you might wish to see more synonymous words: You may accomplish this by hitting the ‘+’ button twice, followed by the ‘-‘ button.
- It offers a straightforward and basic user interface.
- WordWeb can be downloaded from the official site through a virus-free direct link.
- The most recent version of the program is available for PCs running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11, 32-bit, and mobile phone platforms such as Android, iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Definitions and examples of application
- There are several terms that are synonyms.
- Pronunciation of 5000 voices
- The root of 160 thousand words
- Tabs for static web references (Wikipedia).
- Hundreds of thousands of new and amended definitions.
- On the most recent Firefox, Chrome, and Edge browsers, you can do a quick, dependable search with a single click.
- WordWeb Dictionary Free Download for Windows, Mac & Mobile
- Updated for Windows 10/11 and available with a single click in the majority of Windows 10/11 app stores.
- Thunderbird and Firefox both provide one-click and keyboard searches (no plug-ins required).
- Spelling recommendations have been improved.
- Web bookmark to help your browser find newer sites.
- A setting to make the default dictionary a custom Web reference.
- And there are many more.
- Category: Dictionary Software
Software name: WordWeb
- Version: Latest
- License: Free versions with the possibility to update the Pro version for free, which features a lot of professional additions
- File size for Windows systems: 21.6 MB
- File size for Mac: 492.6 MB Free copy for $4.99
- Operating systems: All Microsoft Windows and Mac systems, as well as Android and iOS
- Languages: Multilingual, including Arabic
- Developer Company: WordWeb Software
- Official website: wordweb.info
- TheSage English Dictionary and Thesaurus Free Download
- Easy Translator Software Download Free for Windows and Mac
- Bilingual Multilingual Dictionaries Download Free for PC
- Merriam Webster Dictionary Free Download for Android and iOS
- Download Arabic Russian Dictionary Free for Android
- Dictionary.Net Talking Free Translate 104 Language