Download Cyberduck Free FTP Server Protocol for Windows and Mac
Cyberduck is an open source FTP server and cloud browser for Mac and Windows with FTP and SFTP support, which can connect to FTP, SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer), WebDAV (Web-based distributed authoring) Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Windows Azure, Rackspace Cloud files and Google Docs to distribute your files.
Search and move your documents quickly in your internet browser with caching enabled for best performance. Cyberduck supports general public key authentication, interactive keyboard authentication (PAM) and one-time passwords. To change files, smooth integration with any exterior editor application helps it be easy to improve content quickly.
Cyberduck can edit any textual content or binary document on the server in your selected application. You are able to download this program straight hyperlink from the state site you find by the end of the topic.
- Hook up to each server.
- The interface is simple to use.
- Contact FTP, SFTP (SSH Secure Document Transfer), WebDAV.
- Amazon S3 Google Cloud Storage space Home windows Azure Rackspace Cloud Documents.
- Edit any document using your preferred editing software.
- Modify documents, seamless integration with any exterior editor application helps it be easy to improve content quickly.
- Edit any textual content or binary document on the server in your selected application.
- Distribute your articles in the cloud.
- Amazon CloudFront and Akamai Content Delivery (CDN) systems can be easily configured to distribute your documents are worldwide.
- Hook up to any server using FTP, SFTP, or WebDAV and configure it as a fresh Amazon CloudFront CDN distribution source.
- Search Amazon Simple Storage space Service as your hard drive.
- Support the latest and greatest additions to S3 storage options.
- Specify site endpoints, enable sign-in, and configure storage and encryption class.
- Manage your Google Docs.
- You can convert your uploads to Google Docs format and OCR for image uploads.
- Select the access control lists to share documents with other users using your Google sign-in credentials.
- The first-class bookmark, browse easily, transfer anything, advanced SSH features, integration with system techniques.
Technical Details about Cyberduck
- Software name: Cyberduck
- Category: Participation Software
- Version: 6.7.0
- Last updated: 11, 2018
- License: Open Source
- File size: 48 MB
- Operating Systems: Works with all versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, 7/8/10
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: David Kocher / Cyberduck
- Official website: cyberduck.io
You Can Download Cyberduck Free FTP Server Protocol for Windows and Mac
- AnyDesk 2019 to Share PC Desktop and Mobile Latest Version
- Connectify Hotspot 2019 for Share & Connect all System Devices
- TeamViewer 13 Latest Version 2019 for PC and Smart Mobiles
[ DownloadSoft.net ]