Download Deluge Full-Featured to Share Files Open Source
Deluge is a full-featured BitTorrent client for Linux, OS X, Unix, Windows. Libtorrent is used in the background and features a multi-user interface including GTK, Web and Console. It has been designed using a client-server model with a hidden process that handles all BitTorrent activity. Deluge daemon can be run on headless devices, where user interfaces can communicate remotely from any platform.
Deluge boasts a range of rich accessories. In fact, most Deluge functions are available in the form of plugins. It was created to be lightweight. We believe that downloading should not be the primary task on your computer and therefore should not monopolize system resources. Deluge is not designed for any single desktop environment and will work fine in GNOME, KDE, XFCE, and others.
- Connect remotely with Deluge daemon.
- Web interface.
- User Interface Controller.
- GTK UI.
- BitTorrent protocol encryption.
- Mainline DHT.
- Local peer detection (aka LSD).
- The FAST protocol extension.
- PTorrent Peer Exchange.
- UPnP & NAT-PMP.
- Proxy Support.
- Seeds of the Web.
- BitTorrent Special.
- High speed limits and capacity.
- Configurable bandwidth scheduling.
- Password protection.
- RSS (via plugin).
- And much more !.
- Supports many languages.
- Available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and others
Technical Details about Deluge
- Software name: Deluge
- Category: Participation Programs
- Version: 1.3.15
- Last Updated: November, 15th 2018
- License: Open Source
- File size: 15.44 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, Linux
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Deluge Team
- Official website: deluge-torrent.org
You can Download Deluge Full-Featured to Share Files Open Source
- BitComet Share & Download Files Very Quickly for Free
- AirDC++ Share and Download Files for Free
- SHAREit to Share Files Between Different Devices for Free
- Sync Breeze to Synchronize Files to Your PC for Free
- FrostWire 2018 – Share Files Software Free Open Source