Download FreeFileSync Software for Windows, Mac and Linux
FreeFileSync is a free open-source application for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X that allows you to synchronize files and folders. It is intended to save time, give configuration, and conduct backup activities while displaying visual notes.
There are no limits to the number of files that may be synchronized using FreeFileSync. In practice, the only constraint for very large synchronization activities is the amount of free memory available for each 1 GB of RAM.
At any given moment, around 1.7 million files can be synced. FreeFileSync offers high-quality products that are error-free. This is accomplished through rapid launch cycles and free assistance for all 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The program is being maintained by the support team.
This ensures that FreeFileSync is constantly up to date and performs optimally on ever-changing hardware and software. The application may be downloaded straight from the official website, which is listed at the conclusion of this page.
- Network shares and local drives should be synchronized.
- MTP devices, Android, iPhone, Tablet PC, and Digital Camera may all be synced.
- Sync via SFTP, SSH, or FTP.
- Transfers and renamed files and folders are detected.
- Display disk space utilization.
- Make a copy of the Volume Shadow Copy Service.
- Identify issues and post removed content.
- Compare files based on their content.
- Configure how symbolic links are handled.
- There are several pairings of process folders.
- Comprehensive and thorough error reporting
- Make a copy of the expanded NTFS characteristics (compressed, encrypted, sparse).
- Make a copy of the NTFS security permissions.
- It can handle file paths with more than 260 characters.
- Data corruption is avoided using fire-safe copying.
- Common Platform: It is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Manage file versions that have been removed or changed.
- Access to variable drive letters based on quantity name (USB sticks).
- Avoid disk space limitations by following the optimal synchronization procedure.
- Unicode support is complete.
- Significantly enhanced uptime performance.
- Across the filter, include and exclude files.
- Portable and local FreeFileSync installations are available.
- Changes in daylight saving time should be processed on FAT / FAT32.
- For recurring backups, use macros.
- The case is important in synchronization.
- Multiple users synchronize the same network folder using Secure Serialized.
- And there are many more.
Software name: FreeFileSync
- Category: File Storage Software
- Version: Latest
- License: Open-source
- File size: 13.95 MB
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11, Mac, and Linux
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer Company: Zenju / FreeFileSync
- Official website: freefilesync.org
- Ashampoo Backup Rescue Disc for Windows
- Ashampoo Backup Restore and Secure PC Files Free
- Backup Dwarf Free for Windows 32/64-bit
- Cloudevo Free for Computer and Mobile
- CloudMounter Free Mount Cloud Storage on Mac
- Comodo Backup Free Latest Version for Windows