Download Google Play Store Free 2023 for Windows PC
many of us are looking for how to download the Google Play Store on computers running Windows OS, but you may find it a bit complicated, so you do this regardless. Today we will explain how to download the Google Play Store on your computer so that you can download and install all the applications and games that you want on your computer in a very simple and easy way.
But as everyone knows, the “Play Store” does not have any official copies running on the Windows system yet, because it only supports applications for Android devices and there is no “download” Google Play for PC Windows from Mediafire” on any applications for any other operating systems.
CAUTION: Links to download Google Play Store for PC, the latest free version 2023, at the end of the topic.
How to Download Google Play Store for PC
“Download Store for Windows 10 computer” This requires downloading an Android emulator to your computer in order to be able to follow the following steps and download the store on your computer properly, and in this topic, we will apply the method to the NoxPlayer emulator because of its so many advantages and helps you to use the Android device on your computer in a very simple way.
And also, Knox Player is one of the programs that work on all devices, whatever the capabilities of your device, and in order to be able to download the Knox Player emulator on your device, go to the issue of downloading the emulator, as well In this topic, we have explained how to use the emulator and how to solve all the problems that you may encounter while installing and running the emulator on your computer.
After you download the emulator to your computer, all you have to do now is follow the following steps to be able to download Google Play apps and games to your computer.
How to Download Applications and Games from Google Play on the Computer?
In order to follow the next steps, make sure that you have downloaded and installed NoxPlayer on your device properly first, and then follow the next steps.
- In the beginning, in order to be able to download applications and games from the “ Play Store for the computer ” on your device, open the Nox App Player first, and after you open the emulator, it will take some moments for the files to be downloaded properly, as you can see in the attached image in front of you, all you have to do now is wait Until the download is completed and the emulator is fully opened on your device.
- After opening the Nox Player emulator properly, you will find in the top bar of the emulator the Google Play Store icon as indicated in the attached image. You must now click on this icon so that you can properly access the applications and games in the store.
- After clicking on the Google Play Store icon, you will find the App Store in front of you as shown in the attached image. The Play Store update contains millions of applications and games that you can download in a simple and easy way, as we will explain in the following steps, but let us now clarify the classifications in the main interface of the App Store. The first page you will find is Featured, which is the applications and games recommended to you by the store, which have high ratings or large downloads in a record period.
You will also find the Ranking page, in which you will find games and applications classified into several categories, including Trending, which are the games and applications that have been downloaded very heavily in this recent period. The number of downloads from the game or app was uploaded to the Play Store for PC.
- The last option on the main interface of the App Store is Category, and here games and applications are classified according to their section. For example, you will find sports games, action games, racing games, strategy games, and other games, as you see in front of you in the attached image, and also you will find that applications are classified according to a special category.
- It includes social networking applications, video and photo applications, and other categories in which applications are classified. The purpose of having these ratings is to facilitate access to the game or application that you want to download on your device.
Note : In order to be able to download games and programs within the Google Play Store for the computer, you must first have a Google account and log in to the store, and in the following steps we will explain how to make a Google Play Store account for the computer or log in if you already have a Google account.
How to Create a Google Play Store Account for the Computer?
As we all know, downloading Google Play for the computer from Mediafire does not allow downloading applications and games through it unless you have a Google account and log in to the Google Play Store, after which you will be able to download games and applications with ease. You must now follow the following steps in order to create a new account and login properly.
- Now, in order for us to be able to log in or create a new Google Play account, you will find the G Google icon at the top right of the main interface of the App Store, as shown in the attached image in front of you. You must now click on this icon in order to start registering and creating a new account on Google.
Your account screen will appear on the App Store, and as you can see, dear visitor, in the attached image, there is no account registered on the App Store, and in order for us to create a Google Play account or log in with your current account, press the Sign In With Google Account button as indicated To him in the picture shown in front of you.
- This page will appear to you, and now the login or account creation page on Google Play for the computer is being loaded. All you have to do now is wait until the download is completed and you will be transferred to the Google Play Store login page.
- On this page, you will find more than one option that we can use, and we will now clarify the points according to the numbers written on them in the image shown in front of you.
- You can type your email or phone number if you want to log in to the Google Play Store with your current account, and then press the next button in order to enter the password of your current account and log in.
- Next button we click on it as we explained previously to complete the login process.
- Create Account option, and we click on it in the event that we want to create a new Google Play account and log in to it later.
In this article, we will explain how to create a new account, in order to facilitate the process of logging in with your existing account. We will clarify the points indicated in the picture.
- Click on Create Account to create a new Google Play account.
- We now have to choose whether this account will be a personal account or a company account, and, of course, we will choose a personal account by clicking on the For Myself option as indicated in the attached image.
- First Name field and we will write our first name as shown in the attached image in front of you.
- Type your last name or last name in the Last Name field.
- You must now click on the next button as indicated in the attached image in order to complete the process of creating an account on the Google Play Store for the computer.
Complete the data entry for your new account on the “Play Store for PC”, and follow the steps.
- Specify the date of birth of the owner of the account, or your date of birth if it is a personal account.
- Enter the gender of the account holder, if it is male, female, or otherwise.
- Click on the next button as indicated in the attached image to complete the account creation.
- Now we will specify our email through more than one option.
- First, Google will suggest to you some emails that match the first and last names that you entered in the previous steps, and you can activate the email that you want to choose.
- You can choose to create your own Gmail address in order to write your own email, in case you do not like any of the emails that Google suggested to you.
- After settling on the email address you want, click on the next button to move on to the next step of registering a Google Play for the computer account.
- You must now specify the password for the new Play Store account for the computer that we will create.
- Enter the password and make sure that you have saved it in a safe place so that you can remember it later, and you can click on the Show password option so that you can see the password while typing it.
- Click the next button to complete the Google Play Store account created successfully.
confirm you’re not a robot. Google Play Store needs to verify your phone number, so follow the steps.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country Egypt, and then you have to type your phone number, on which you will receive a message containing the new Google Play account confirmation code.
- After entering the phone number correctly, you must now click on the next button in order for us to confirm your phone number.
- Within moments, you will receive a message on the phone number that you entered in the previous step, and inside the message, you will find a 6-digit code.
- You must type the code in the text message that you received on the phone number.
- Now click on the next button in order to confirm our phone number and confirm the proper creation of the Google Play Store account.
- In this step, you will see the conditions for Google and after the features that you will get after creating a Google account properly, you must now click on Yes.
- Now, in the last step of creating an account on the Google Play Store for the computer, you will see the Review your account info message, and this step is for you to save your email and share it later so that you do not forget it after completing the account creation completely.
- In this step, Google tells you that it will take backup copies of your files on your Google Drive account automatically, but you have to cancel this feature so that your internet is not consumed while running the Knox emulator on your computer because backup copies of your files are made regularly, automatically on Google Drive.
- Now a pop-up window will appear informing you that the Knox emulator needs access to the Google Play Store to account for your computer in order to be able to log in to the App Store properly, and you must now click on the Continue button as indicated in the attached image in order for login to be successful. on Google Play.
- Now that the Google Play Account has been successfully created, you will find that your Google account appears in the list of accounts that have been logged into the Knox emulator and the App Store, as you can see in front of you in the attached image, and you will find some options on this page. We will explain it now.
- App management option: From this option, you will be able to control the applications and games that you download through the Google Play Store on the Android device that you are using in the Knox emulator, and when you click on this button, you will find in front of you all the applications that you have installed, and therefore you can update these applications if they are It has new updates available on the Google Play Store, and you can also permanently delete it from your device.
My gift pack option: This option contains all the gifts that you sent to other members of the store or the gifts that were received from your friends, and you can view all of them by clicking on this button.
- Check for the updates option: Update the App Store by pressing this button. In the event that there are new copies of the App Store or applications, they will appear to you after simply pressing this button.
Note : All of the above steps will only need to be implemented the first time you download the Google Play Store on your computer, but the next time you want to download an application or game on your computer, you will not need to repeat these steps again.
How to Download Games from the Play Market on the Computer Google Play Store?
After creating an American Play Market account and logging in to the store successfully, you will be redirected to the Play Store interface for the computer as you can see in the image shown in front of you, and you will find some sub-pages in front of you that we will explain now.
For Your Classification:
- Here you will find all the applications that suit you, which are placed on the home page based on the applications that you downloaded and installed in the past, so if you download action games a lot, you will find on this page that Google Play Store suggests you the best action games in the store Google, which won a lot of admiration on the store.
Top Charts Classification:
- In this category, you will find applications classified according to the highest applications in the field. For example, you will find the highest applications in the field of music and the best games for children and other fields and classifications on this page.
- This rating is for paid games and applications. If you are a fan of unique applications and games, you can download games and applications by paying an amount of money in exchange for obtaining an exclusive or Pro version of the application.
- Here you will find many sections on this page. For example, you will find game sections such as strategy games, girls games, coloring games, etc., and you will also find applications divided into such as intelligence applications, applications for editing videos, and other applications that you find classified according to their section.
- This rating is very good and you will find in it all the applications and games that are suitable for the family and children in a large way, and you should know that all the games and applications in this category are manually reviewed by Google in order to make sure that the applications and games inside it are fully suitable for children and all family members.
Editors’ Choice Rating:
- This option includes applications and games that are rated based on the opinions of the application developers themselves.
And if you want to search for a specific game or application, you can search by typing the name of the application or game in the search box indicated in the image shown in front of you very easily, and then click on the search icon to show you all the applications and games available within the Google Play Store. appropriate to your search query.
Download Applications from the Google Play Store on Your Computer
And now in this topic, we will explain how to download Android applications and games from Google Play on the computer, and we will clarify the matter by downloading the WhatsApp application for Android on our computer via the Nox Player emulator. After entering “Google Play for the computer” and searching for WhatsApp, we click on the application to show us the application page on the Play Store for the computer, as you can see in front of you in the attached image.
- Inside the application page, you will find all the data and information about the application on Google Play, as is the case in the Google Play Store on our Android phones. You must now click on the Install button or install as indicated in the attached image, according to the language of the emulator that you set up previously.
Disclaimer : You can refer to the topic of downloading Knox Player on your computer to see how to change the language of the Android device used on the Knox emulator.
After pressing the Install button on the application page as we explained previously, you will find that the application is downloaded to your computer. As you can see in the attached image, all you have to do now is wait until the application is downloaded and installed on the device automatically by downloading the Play Store for the computer without an emulator.
- You will also find in the upper notification bar that the application or game is properly downloaded and installed on your device as you can see in the attached image, and in order for the notification bar to appear on the Knox emulator, you must click on the upper bar of the mouse and drag it down to appear to you as you see in the image shown.
- Now the application has been downloaded to the device properly, and the installation process is now taking place, as you can see in the attached image and referred to in front of you.
Now, the application has been downloaded from the Google Play Store and installed on the device successfully, and in order to start using the application on your device properly, you must now click on the Open button or open it, as indicated in the attached image.
- Now, after downloading and installing the application successfully, you can go to the interface of the device in order to make sure that the program is installed properly, and you will find that the application shortcut has been added to the main screen as shown in front of you in the attached image, and you can now click on the application in order to start using it properly on the computer our.
- You can implement the steps to explain downloading the WhatsApp application on the computer on all other applications and games, and thus, you will be able to properly download any game or application from the Google Play Store on your computer.
Uses of the Google Play Store on the Computer
The Google Play Store is a great way to get apps and games for your Wear OS watch. You can also use it to get apps for your computer.
There are several ways to do this, but the best way is to use an emulator such as Nox App Player. This will allow you to launch the store on your computer and get the applications you need.
Advantages of Downloading Google Play Store for PC
The Google Play Store is a great way to access a wide variety of apps and games for your Android device. But what if you want to use the Play Store on your PC?
Now you can easily download the Google Play Store 2023 on your laptop, and there is an explanation of the download and operation in the images shown in the topic.
How to Open Google Play Store on a PC
To open the Play Store on PC, you need to download and install the Google Play Store App. Once installed, you can launch the app and sign in with your Google account. After logging in, you can browse and search for the apps you want to install on your computer.
How to Download Applications on the Computer for all Kinds of Windows?
Assuming you would like to download applications on a computer running Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10/11, and others.
- 1- Go to the Start menu and open the Microsoft Store.
- 2- If you know the application you want, type its name in the search bar.
- 3- Otherwise, browse featured apps and games or app categories by clicking on it.
- 4- When you find the application you want, click on it to open its page.
- 5- Once you get to the application page, click on the “Get” button to start downloading it to your computer.
How to Link a Google Account to Google Play for the Computer?
You can link your Google account to the Google Play Store for PC in several different ways.
- The most common way after “downloading the app store for PC” is to simply sign in with your Google account credentials when prompted by the Google Play app.
- You can also create a new account from scratch if you don’t already have one.
- Finally, if you have multiple Google accounts, you can choose which account you want to use with the Play Store.
Explanation of downloading and installing Google Play Store free for PC
Finally, this was a complete review of the method of downloading and installing the Google Play Store for the computer, and the method for downloading games from the Play Store on the computer, the latest version, for free.
- Program name: Google Play PC
- Category: Utility Tools
- License: Free
- Version: Latest
- File size: 569 MB
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating systems: all Windows
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developed by: Google
- Official website: google.com
- Thonny Python Download Free for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- cURL Api Call Command Line Tool for Windows 10, 11 and Mac
- Advanced Renamer Download Free for Windows 32/64-bit
- NumPy for Python Free for Windows, Mac & Linux
- Julia Language Machine Learning Programming for Windows/Mac
- DBeaver Free Multi-Platform Database Tool for PC