Download O & O DiskRecovery Recover Deleted Files for Free
O & O DiskRecovery Looks for files that have been mistakenly deleted or lost due to a software crash or malfunction. Then it rebuilds and restores files swiftly and effortlessly. It searches the whole hard disk, partition, or USB stick for missing files, images, movies, music files, and many more data kinds before rebuilding and restoring them.
It can also recover SD cards. It′ is quite simple to use a step-by-step wizard that explains to you how to recover deleted files, making data recovery straightforward even for a few experts or novice users. The free trial allows customers to see lost data that can be retrieved before purchasing it.
- O & O DiskRecovery includes an outstanding set of features and functionalities for quick data retrieval.
- It can identify over 365 file kinds, including Microsoft Office 2016 documents.
Users may also use the recovery software to recover deleted photographs and videos from digital cameras.
- The search for compressed files, particularly ZIP and 7-zip files, was not as easy.
- Data Recovery is compatible with practically all standard disks and digital media that are Windows-compatible.
What to do when files are lost or deleted
If you want to recover mistakenly lost files, you must immediately halt any other activity that writes data to the disc or card in question, because only files that have not been replaced may be reliably recovered.
Even locating appropriate tools to recover and retrieve files on the Internet might result in the replacement of critical data segments, making data recovery more difficult, if not impossible. As a result, it is critical that O & O DiskRecovery is previously installed on the computer prior to the disaster.
Use O & O DiskRecovery in an Emergency
If the program is not previously installed on the computer when the disaster occurs, the instant installation will assist you. You only need a second computer and a portable hard disk (for example, a USB stick or an external hard drive).
Begin the installation on the next machine and save the moment. Install a detachable drive. After that, connect this drive to the potential computer where you wish to recover files and launch O & O DiskRecovery. This allows you to avoid doing a full installation on the target machine, which might result in the replacement of crucial data on the hard disk required to effectively restore the data.
Three integrated search algorithms
There are three integrated search possibilities, each with its own set of recovery strategies that may be utilized independently or in tandem. The O & O UnErase search method can be utilized for rapid scanning and deletion. The O & O Format Recovery search method allows you to restore files on damaged drives that are otherwise inaccessible.
O & O DiskRecovery’s search algorithms analyze each sector of a drive for file signatures, which may subsequently be utilized to re-create the files even if the entire directory is wiped or altered.
- Many new signatures for files and file types are now recoverable (more than 365 kinds of files).
- There is no limit to the number of recovered files.
- Optimized: Files and pictures can be recovered partly.
- Recovery of faulty volumes has been improved.
- A simple wizard for locating and recovering files.
- Methods for restoring fresh and better data.
- Before recovering files, preview them.
- All Windows-compatible hard disks, portable drives, memory cards, USB Sticks,
- Compact Flash and most digital cameras are supported.
- Option for Instant Quick Installation.
- Add user-defined signatures.
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7, and Vista are all supported.
📌 keep in mind that the unregistered version does not allow you to recover files.
- Category: Recover Deleted Files
- Software name: O & O DiskRecovery
- Version: Latest
- License: Free
- File size: 12.36 MB
- Operating systems: Windows 98/2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
- Language: Multi-lingual
- Developer: O & O Software GmbH
- Official website: oo-software.com
- The required hard disk space is 100 MB.
- It needs 2 GB of RAM.
- Intel Pentium 4 processor at a minimum of 1 GB.
- Tenorshare UltData iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional Free
- Recover My Files for Windows 32/64 bit
- Recover My Photos Free for Windows 32/64 bit
- Recuva Recover Photos & Deleted Files Free
- USB Show Recover Deleted Files/Photos Free