Download Ocenaudio Free Open Source for Windows, Mac & Linux
Ocenaudio is a multi-platform, easy-to-use, quick, and functional audio editor. Ideal for those who need to modify and analyze audio files without difficulties. It has strong characteristics that please more advanced users. Ocenaudio is a sophisticated library, created to ease and normalize audio processing application creation and analysis on many platforms, based on the Ocen Framework.
The application developed after an easy-in-use audio editor with feature support for different file formats, spectroscopy, and sound signal creation was required in a Brazilian research group at the University of Santa Catarina (LINSE). The audio system may be supported. The development of Ocenaudio focuses largely on usability and offers users a cohesive and easy audio editing and analysis instrument.
The program is accessible in Microsoft, Windows, macOS, and Linux, all main operating systems. This means that you can always count on Ocenaudio on any computer. No matter how many files you open, it always remains responsive. The background is a task you need to perform on other files, such as opening and storing audio or applying effects.
Preview the effects in real-time
✔️ An essential element of audio editing is the use of effects such as EQ, gain, and filtering. However, by modifying control settings alone, it is quite difficult to obtain the right result: you have to listen to the audio being processed. To make sound effects easier to compose.
- It has a real-time preview feature: the processed signal is heard while adjusting the controls.
Support for VST plugins
- Supports VST (Virtual Studio Technology) plugins, allowing its users to access many effects. Like the original effects.
- VST Effects can use real-time preview to aid in configuration.
- A thumbnail representation of the selected audio signal also comes in the effect setting window.
- You can navigate this thumbnail view the same way you would on the main interface, select the parts that interest you, and listen to the effect in real-time.
- Spectrograph settings are applied in real-time.
- Provide an amazing waveform presentation for your audio files.
- It has a strong and full spectral display. In view.
- The spectral content of your audio signals can be analyzed with maximum clarity.
- Instantly refresh the display when changing features such as the number of frequency bands,
- window type, size, and screen dynamic range.
Multiple choice of sensitive versions
- Speed up the process of editing complex audio files, including multiple selections.
- With this great tool, it is possible to select different parts of an audio file at the same time and
- listen to, edit or even apply an effect to them.
- Normalize interview snippets where the interviewee speaks, just select it and apply the effect.
Support multiple platforms
✔️ Audio Editor is available for all major operating systems: Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux.
✔️ Native apps for each platform are built from a common source, in order to achieve excellent performance and seamless integration with the operating system.
✔️ All versions of Ocenaudio have a unified set of features and the same graphic interface, so the skills you learn on one platform can be used in others.
✔️ A powerful audio editing, analysis and manipulation toolkit called Ocen Framework has been created.
✔️ Ocenaudio System is also based on the Qt framework, a popular library for cross-platform development.
Effective editing of large files
✔️ There is no limit to the length or amount of audio files you can edit.
✔️ Using an advanced memory management system, the application keeps your files open without wasting any of your computer’s memory.
✔️ Even on files that take several hours, common edits like copying, cutting, or pasting happens almost instantly.
✅ Also available to download Ocenaudio for Mac and Linux.
Download Ocenaudio Free Open Source
- Category: Multimedia Software
- Program name: Ocenaudio
- The latest version
- License: Free
- File size: 42.31 MB
- Operating systems: all versions of Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
- Core: 32/64-bits
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Ocenaudio
- Official website: ocenaudio.com
- TeaTV Multimedia Player Download for Windows, Mac & Android
- New Deezer Free Version Download for Windows PC and Mac
- Sonos App Free Download for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Emby Server Free Open Source for Windows, Mac & Linux