Download PicPick Best Free Desktop Photo Editor and Capture
PicPick is a full-featured screen capture software for Windows, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crossword, blackboard, and more. Easy to use and full of features to create your image, suitable for developers and graphic designers, and home users. PicPick includes everything about graphic design, so it will save not only your disk space but also work time and money.
Designed specifically for the home user and designed to give as much flexibility as possible while working. It even has some features that can not be found in Photoshop. As well as a very easy-to-use photo editor.
It also provides graphics capture options, a set of shortcut keys, and options that some similar editors might envy. You can download the program directly from the official website at the end of the topic!
- PicPick Capture anything – Capture full screenshot, active window, scroll windows, and any specific area of the desktop, etc.
- Edit your photos – You can add annotations and highlight your photos: text, arrows,
- Formats, and more using the built-in photo editor that includes the latest list of style videos.
- Enhance with effects – you can easily add effects to your photos: Drop shadows, frames, watermarks,
- Mosaics, motion blocking, lighting control, and more.
- Save everywhere – you can save, share, or send photos across the web and e-mail,
- FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Graphics Accessories – A variety of graphic design accessories including a color picker,
- The color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, intersection, magnifier, blackboard.
- Customizable settings – Using highly advanced settings, you can customize shortcut keys,
- File naming, image quality, and many other options that suit your needs.
- Works on Windows XP, 7/8/10, and more.
- And other features will be tested after you use the program.
- Category: Photos Editing Software
- Software name: PicPick
- Version: Latest
- Last updated: October, 4th
- License: Shareware
- Software Size: 14.77 MB
- Operating systems: Windows XP, 7/8/10, and others
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: NGWIN
- Official website: picpick.org
Download PicPick Best Free
Minimum System Requirements
You must be sure of the following system requirements before you start.
- Operating System: Windows XP, 7/8/10, and others.
- Processor: Pentium III or higher.
- RAM: 2 GB minimum.
- Hard disk space: more than 200 MB.
Download PicPick Best Free Desktop
- Movie Studio Pro 2 Create and Edit Video Clips Easily
- FreeCAD 3D Graphics Designers for Windows, Mac & Linux
- Ashampoo Cover Studio 2021, Create Label Discs & Covers