Download PRTG Network Monitor Latest Free Version for PC
With PRTG Network Monitor all systems, devices, traffic, and applications in the IT infrastructure can be monitored. The PRTG includes everything; no plug-ins or downloads are required. PRTG Desktop is a powerful and user-friendly solution for Windows PCs that is appropriate for businesses of all sizes.
A mapmaker can be used to create dashboards that include all network components as well as over 300 different map elements, such as device and status icons, traffic charts, top menus, and more. To personalize your map, use custom HTML. Once finished, share your map as a URL that can be accessed publicly or only on your local area network.
When PRTG Network Monitor detects unusual problems or metrics, it will notify you. It includes numerous built-in notification mechanisms, such as email, payment, and HTTP requests. Push notifications can be received directly on your phone using the free Android and iOS apps. Adapt the notification system to your needs and schedule alerts (for example, ‘No low priority alerts during the night’) to avoid alert floods with dependencies.
Download PRTG Network Monitor – Highlights
Determine how much bandwidth your devices and applications consume and where the bottlenecks are.
Using the software’s SNMP function, you can keep track of a variety of devices.
With SQL sensors and queries that are individually configured, you can monitor specific data sets from your databases.
Monitor your entire local network, which includes workstations, routers, switches, servers, and printers. Download PRTG Network Monitor.
Manage all of your apps and view detailed statistics on every app in your network.
The sky is cloudy
Monitor and manage all cloud computing services from any location.
Real-time monitoring of all server types for availability, accessibility, capacity, and overall reliability.
- Highly customizable interactive interface for optimal performance
Increase the number of sensors per installation to 10,000.
- Automatic network detection.
- Device templates with recommended sensor combinations for various devices.
- A robust modern software engineering.
- The settings are organized in a tree-like hierarchy with inheritance settings.
- Remote probes for extensive CPU monitoring, such as package inhalation, allow for load distribution.
Network monitoring features
- ‘Smart’ sensors detect and monitor quad-core CPUs individually, as well as the total CPU load. Download PRTG Network Monitor.
- Users can make maps that combine observation status, charts, and tables in customizable layouts and backgrounds like network diagrams.
- SSL security, multiple logins, user groups, and an HTTP-based API to communicate with other applications are all supported by the integrated web server.
- Monitoring results can be viewed from various angles.
📌 Note: PRTG Unlimited is available for 30 days. The app reverts to a free trial after 30 days. Then you’ll be able to use 100 sensors for free indefinitely. You can also pay for a paid license at any time.
- Category: Networking Software
- Program name: PRTG Network Monitor
- Posted: 02 April
- Version: The latest
- License: Demo
- File size: 271 MB
- Operating system: Windows 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilanguage
- Developer: Paessler AG
- Official site: paessler.com
- FileZilla Free Transfer Files Via FTP
- GNS3 Graphical Network Simulator for Windows & Mac
- Radmin Free Remote Control Your Computer
- Remote Desktop Manager for PC/Mac/iOS/Android
- TeamViewer Top Remote Desktop Free
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner Free for Windows & Mac