Download XMedia Recode 2020 Free Video & Audio Converter
Download XMedia Recode 2020 Free Video & Audio Converter
XMedia Recode 2020 is a free video and audio converter. Supports almost all audio and video codecs. A universal media converter, which combines the most common audio or video formats. Supports conversion in different formats you find complete below.
XMedia Recode is a free video and audio converter for Microsoft Windows developed by Sebastian Dörfler. It can import and export many file types like WMV, MP4, MP3, 3GP, Matroska and more.
XMedia Recode can convert unprotected DVDs or DVDs to any supported output file. XMedia Recode features a drag-and-drop interface and uses the task queue and batch processing to automate the task of converting multiple files to code. The program is being actively updated. Recent additions include importing external subtitles, improved stability, the latest x264 / FFmpeg, video rotation, etc.
- Crop parts of the video
- Choose frame color freely
- Cut the video
- Drag and drop video files directly onto the encoder
- Selection width format (1: 1, 3: 2, 4: 3, 5: 4, 5: 6, 11: 9,16: 9, 16:10, 2.21: 1)
- Produce DVD copies for iPod and iPhone
- Capture Zoom (None, type Character box, media, pan scan, to screen)
- Direct streaming ‘copy function
- Size correction
- Production of DVD copies for mobile phone
- You can change the frame rate and bit rate
- The audio stream can be extracted from most video formats
- Produce DVD copies of the computer
Note: DirectX 9 and Nvidia GPU driver require 347.09 or higher. Besides conversion, XMedia Recode also has basic editing capabilities
- Output to ‘Video and Audio’, ‘Video Only’ or ‘Audio Only’.
- Copy videos and/or audio from the input file (to avoid conversion)
- Presets (called profiles) for different media devices (such as PS3, Xbox 360, iPhone, PSP, Zune, and more).
- Multiple languages (German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Russian).
- Includes Bitrate-Calculator that can calculate the video bitrate required to achieve a desirable file size based on different media (CD, DVD, memory cards, etc.).
- It allows users to select a percentage of media for precise control.
- Supports multiple audio tracks.
- Displays basic media information about each video using Media Info.
- A more detailed view can be accessed from the right-click context menu for each video.
- Supports batch processing when multiple videos are selected in the main interface (ctrl + click or shift + click).
- Multiple featured functions will have the same conversion settings and multiple functions will be added simultaneously.
- Supports adding external audio tracks and subtitle files.
Xmedia Recode includes a bitrate calculator capable of resizing videos to fit different media including CD-R, DVD-5 (4.7 GB), DVD-9 (8.5 GB) and memory cards ranging from 128 MB to 32 GB. Videos can be calculated on a percentage of selected media or specific file size. Unlike most bit rate calculators, it calculates video and audio streams together.
The bitrate calculator is able to configure output settings such as accuracy, bitrate mode (eg ABR, 2-pass, etc.), and settings and settings similar to the audio track (s).
This functionality is missing in version 220.127.116.11, but it is still possible to set the bit rate manually.
Input formats supported
- MP2, MP3, MP4, MP4V, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4, QuickTime, Ogg, OGM, OPUS, and PVA, REC, RealMedia, RMVB, SVCD, SWF, THP, TS, TRP, TP0, VCD, VOB, WebM, WMA, WMV and WPL, 3GP, 3G2, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, APE, ASF, AVI, AviSynth, AU, DVD, DTS, E-AC3, FLAC, FLV, H.261, H.263, H.264, M2TS, M1V, M2V, M3U, M3U8, M4A, M4P, M4V, Matroska, MMF.
Supported output formats
- XMedia Recode 18.104.22.168 conversion window running on Windows 10.
- Flash Video, Flash Screen Video, H.261, H.263, H.263 + H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC ( Huffyuv, M-JPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, Theora, VP8, WMV V7, WMV V8 NVENC are not supported anymore, Asus V1, Asus V2, MPEG-4 Part 2, MS MPEG4 V2, MS MPEG4 V3 DV Video.
- MP2, MP3, OPUS, Vorbis, WAV-PCM 16 endian, WAV-PCM 16 endian, WAV-PCM 24 WAV-PCM U8, WMA V7, WMA V8, AAC, AC3, ADPCM MICROSOFT, ADPCM YAMAHA, A-LAW, AMR NB, AMR WB.
- .ass, .jss, .js, .ssa, .srt
Supported output device profiles
- Palm, Panasonic, TV, Philips, PocketPC, SanDisk, Samsung, Samsung TV, Seagate, Sharp, Sony, Sony Ericsson, Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PSP, Sony TV, T-Mobile, Telefunken, Toshiba, Trek store, Vodafone, Western Digital, YouTube, Acer, Apple, Asus, Archos, Blackberry, Kwon, Creative Labs, Dell, DVD Player (Standalone), Elson, Epson, Garmin Asus, Google, Haobagi, Huawei, HTC, Humax, Hyundai, Intenso, I River, LG, Loewe, Microsoft, Motorola, Nikon, Nintendo, Nokia, Odis, O2.
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible with 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB
- DirectX: DirectX 9
- Nvidia CUDA: Nvidia GPU driver 347.09 or higher
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 for current versions
Windows XP and Vista up to version 22.214.171.124
- Bitrate Calculator does not allow you to select the number of channels for audio tracks (the default settings for Stereo
- System-wide brightness, contrast, and color adjustments (from Nvidia or ATI Control Panel) will be detected by XMedia Recode during the preview and will be encrypted in the output file.
- Lack of documentation for encoding options (hover tooltips)
- By default, all videos frame to ‘keep original’, but this can sometimes create corrupted or damaged videos.
- Therefore, the user has to choose the desired frame each time to prevent the problem mentioned.
- Many profile settings (e.g. file extensions, video codecs, audio codecs) are closed and are therefore at the discretion of the XMedia Recode developer.
- Permanently modifying or modifying existing profiles from the GUI is not allowed. Instead, they must be modified via a text editor.
- Maximum frames support is 180 and custom frames are not supported.
- Lack of video rotation support.
- Sometimes cropping and resizing options are problematic and do not work as intended.
- A 64-bit version of Xmedia Recode is available
- Audio Normalization – The program crashes when you choose the audio output codec as the AAC
- Category: Multimedia Software
- Software name: XMedia Recode
- Version: The latest
- Published Date: 05 August
- License: Freeware
- File Size: 14.5 MB
- Operating Systems: All versions of Windows
- Kernel: 32/64 bytes
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Sebastian Dorfler
- Official site: xmedia-recode.de
Download XMedia Recode 2020 Free
- DVD Cloner 2020 – Burn and Split DVD or CD Discs
- Bitwig Studio 2020 – Create & Edit Music for Free
- Plex Media Player for Windows / Mac and Linux
- Media Companion – Provide Your Movies Information
- VSDC Free Audio Converter – Edit & Convert Audio