SMART Notebook Software for Teachers On Large Touchscreens
SMART Notebook allows you to do interactive lessons on large touchscreens. The toolkit features particular subjects, mobile device integration, and a variety of free lesson resources, making it simple to develop activities and presentations. You may develop tutorials on your home computer and send them immediately to the SMART Board in your classroom via a web connection.
You may look at other apps that are similar to SMART Notebook Software, such as SMART Notebook Interactive Viewer, SMART Sound Configuration, or SMART Notebook Express.
SMART Notebook Software
It includes technologies such as asymmetric furniture, form recognition, energetic alignment, magic pen, and the ability to include photos, flash animations, GIF images, quizzes, and audio files in training sessions. These applications can handle the following file extensions: ‘.xbt,’ ‘xxbr,’ or ‘.xbk.’
Notebook.exe and IconEBEE8B6A.exe are the most often used software installer file names. The application is occasionally offered under other titles, such as “laptop software.” The application is in educational tools, specifically teaching tools.
SMART Notebook Software Features
- Send lessons to the SMART Board immediately.
- Even if you develop your notebook lesson at home, you should send it immediately to the SMART Board in the classroom.
- Once you publish, it will display on any SMART Board with the IQ function.
- On the SMART Table, you can check your lesson.
- At home, concentrate on notebook lessons.
Install SMART Notebook on four computers, one of which should be your family PC.
- By opening the YouTube extension, you can search for YouTube directly within Notepad.
- In your workspace, add movies to the lesson and resize them.
- Combine your document camera and laptop.
- Algebra delivers sophisticated tools for all academic levels, over 55,000 math courses, and engineering, algebra, calculus, and statistics exercises.
- Equation Editor is a math tool. The Equation Editor allows you to create and customize mathematical equations and annotations.
- Integrates with the inclusion of GeoGebra, allowing instructors to easily illustrate mathematical topics, and gives a range of features utilizing Math SMART Notebook technologies.
- In addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square root, and more operations are available.
- To make calculations, access the screen, write numbers, and draw lines in the field.
- Use your iPad to access the laptop lessons.
- SMART Notebook Maestro may be used to control and connect to classes from anywhere in the classroom.
- Gallery Essentials has over 7,000 instructional elements to enrich courses, including graphics, backdrops, dynamic files, and video and audio content.
- Record the particular lesson so that students may learn from it again, whether in the classroom or outdoors.
- Without navigating between apps or files, record audio right into your lesson.
- Use audio files from the show’s essentials, such as notable speeches, animal noises, audio speakers, tools, and more, to add sound to your things.
- The adaptive toolbar change tool, means you have all the abilities you’ll need right in front of you.
- Add the web browser directly to the Notebook web page.
- Draw or write material on a web page, and drag and drop images from a web page into your lesson to interact with it.
- A number of tools, including a painting pen and a painting, are available to help you create and confirm, draw any color, and even convert handwriting to text.
- Two people may collaborate on your desktop (on compatible displays) with a pen, finger, or grip.
- Item or page measurement, flipping an object or swiping through pages
- Shake the interactive screen fast to assemble and recompile components.
- Invite the SMART Table to your Kapp Smart session, and everything written on the
- Knapp pad may be viewed in the Notebook by your chapter.
- Insert photos from Bing straight into the lesson.
- SMART Notebook Record Article writer (Windows only) allows you to import any third-party information into an Intelligent Notebook computer, including PDF,
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Term, and more.
- Use the Notebook Player for iOS app to access the shared file.
- Convert each page of the manuscript into its own SMART Notebook page.
- Category: Educational Software
Software name: SMART Notebook Software
- Version: Latest
- License: Free trial 45-day
- Software Size: Various
- Operating systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, 11, Mac, Android and iOS
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developed company: SMART Technologies
- Official website: smarttech.com
- Online English Cafe Free Language Learning Program
- Vocabulary Dictionary Download for iOS/Android Learn English
- Anki Flash Cards Download Free to Learn Languages Very Easy
- Ouino Languages Review 2022 Learning App for Android and iOS
- Rocket Languages in Arabic for Windows, Android, and iOS
- Download Duolingo Free for Windows & Android on Google Play