ArchiCAD 2021 Architectural Design Software for PC & Mac
ArchiCAD helps you design and implement your architectural projects faster than ever before! No more waiting to download views. GRAPHISOFT has expanded its powerful 64-bit processing and multi-processing technologies through background processing – the first industry of BIM. ArchiCAD now offers fast response times and this turbo-loaded update to the application makes it an unmatched speeder for BIM.
Innovation has been one of the main divisions of ARCHICAD from the very beginning. The program offers the highly-anticipated Stair Tool, which features patented GRAPHISOFT. The application introduces a number of other important functional improvements in visualization, OPEN BIM, performance, and productivity, making this version one of the most powerful versions of GRAPHISOFT.
Tremendous Advantages ArchiCAD
The ARCHICAD allows architects to design faster models, create accurate building details, and quantify estimates for reinforced concrete, complex columns, wood, and composite columns. Complex columns and curved and compressed beams can now be modeled and documented to meet fee and representation standards. Packages and columns can be viewed using various and symbolic views and coverage extensions.
The stair design is one of the most complex tasks in architecture. Stair Tool offers the most ideal drawer designs to choose from within the context of the selected building. Complex, but configurable, iron systems can be created associated with stairs, panels, walls, roofs, or networks. CineRender offers an integrated program.
Based on MAXON’s Cinema 4D v18 engine – the architects deliver high-quality, realistic images in the BIM context. The application design model can be described as a central BIM database that stores all project data and makes it accessible to any project stakeholders.
The content of an external IFC model created by consultants – such as structural engineers or electrical engineering engineers and mechanics – can be placed as quick links in application design projects as protected reference content.
With BIM developing as a de facto course, architects are increasingly receiving BIM consulting information. Rich text formatting is provided in all textual tools: text, labels, dimensions, and interactive schedules.
Text dimension prefix and suffix
The model-based annotation is the effective BIM workflow key. The custom prefixes and suffixes added to the associative dimensions – while maintaining their measured real values - can enhance document productivity in order of magnitude.
Direct import of site survey data
The incoming site survey data can now be imported directly from theodolites to the application with a single click. XYZ coordinates are automatically converted to the ArchiCAD Mesh element to provide an accurate 3D model for the environment.
Shadows in OpenGL 3D View
The software greatly improves visualization in the form by casting a shadow in 3D OpenGL views. BIM’s direct 3D offerings, as well as business views, have become a standard basis for customer contact for design.
Improved handling of tables
The program offers standard spreadsheet editing techniques to improve productivity in tab and index windows. Export can now be exported to Excel with graphical information included for WYSIWYG results.
Extensive options for doors and windows
This program provides users with increased control over sections based on models and details of doors and windows. An expanded set of Reveal and Wall Closure options makes creating duplicate details a fully automated process.
Note: In the beta, the Save, Copy, and Collaboration functions are disabled. Watermark on Prints.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 10
- Mac 10.14
- Mac 10.13
Operating systems are not supported
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7
- Windows Vista and earlier versions (ARCHICAD can not be installed)
- Mac 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 and above (can not install ARCHICAD)
For more details, see the relevant Help Center articles on the official site
- For compatibility notes on newer operating systems, see the Help Center on the official site
- You need to install the latest updates on all operating systems
- Only 64-bit operating systems are supported
- RAM: 16 GB or more is recommended.
Detailed models of 32 GB or more may be required
- Hard Disk: ARCHICAD is recommended on an SSD drive; 5 GB free disk space required for installation, 10 GB or more required for each active project
- Display: 1920 × 1080 or higher resolution recommended
- Graphics Card: It is recommended that you use a custom graphics card compatible with OpenGL 4.0 to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities.
- 2 GB + VRAM is recommended, and choose 4 GB + 4K.
- You can find a list of the most detailed recommended graphics cards you find on the official website.
You can find more details about the recommended devices in the Help Center.
- Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard disk space: 5 GB or more required for installation
- Display: 1440 x 900 or higher resolution
- Graphics Card: Compatible graphics card with OpenGL 3.2 memory onboard 2 GB
Optional hardware accessories
All master plans, printers, and digitizers can be used with ARCHICAD.
You need quick access to the Internet to connect to BIMcloud in a remote location and to download updates to ARCHICAD 23.
You will need the ARCHICAD 23 CodeMeter key or CodeMeter Act protection key to start ARCHICAD 23.
- Category: Office Tools
- Software name: ArchiCAD
- License: Demo
- Version: The latest
- Software Size: 436 MB
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac and other systems
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: GRAPHISOFT
- Official website: graphisoft.com
Download ArchiCAD 2021
- Balabolka 2021 – Free Text to Speech Converter
- PlanGrid – Build and Manage Project Plans Anywhere
- Download Office Timeline Create Schedules Easily Free
- Infogram – The Best Free Service to Make Impactful Charts
- Bean Word Processor – Writing is Easy Free for Mac