Download AirDC++ Share and Download Files for Free
AirDC++ is a modern and easy-to-use program for Advanced Direct Connect systems. You can sign up for hubs with other users, talk, perform queries, and search each consumer s posts. Allows you to share files with friends and other people, for example:
- With people who have a common interest from all over the world.
- Within local/large networks.
AirDC++ application is very impressive with a lot of advanced features.
It has been tested to work seamlessly even with millions of shared files or hundreds of terabytes of data. The source code is available to everyone and there are no bundled programs or ads of any kind.
AirDC++ also includes many unique features for people who share and download files in Standard Edition format (native versions).
- Easy-to-use wizard settings for new users.
- Allows different directories to be shared in different axes.
- Monitor real-time exchange of changes.
- Bandwidth control capabilities.
- Ability to open multiple connections per user for one user.
- Full IPv6 support. Download AirDC++ Share and Download Files for Free
- Support for ADC and NMDC protocols and both encrypted transfers.
- Gather files in the queue in the directories.
- Add special searches that will be searched for regularly and downloaded automatically when found.
- Advanced posting of partially downloaded directories/files and a far more effective way to find alternative sources.
- Software name: AirDC++
- Category: Participation Software
- Version: Latest
- Last updated: November, 06th
- License: Open Source
- File size: 42.9 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, macOS and Linux
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Fredrik Ohlsson
- Official website: airdcpp.net
- SHAREit to Share Files Between Different Devices for Free
- Sync Breeze to Synchronize Files to Your PC for Free
- FrostWire 2020 – Share Files Software Free Open Source