Download Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free – Latest 2020 Version
There are many complex programs designed for audio recording and editing. While these features can save you a lot more, they also feature steep learning curves for that, unless you’re trained to become a music producer or sound engineer, it’s likely that you’re looking for a free tool that lets you just record audio on your computer, like Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free.
Program Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free is a music sound recorder to capture the sound from a microphone or sound card. Create voice memos or use the retrieval feature to capture everything you hear, whether it’s sound from your browser or any other audio source.
📌 Just select the source, click ‘ Register ‘ and you’re ready to go. The easy-to-use interface supports multiple output formats, including MP3 / WMA / OGG / WAV / FLAC / OPUS / APE. With high-quality sampling rates up to 48kHz, the program is a great choice for recording streaming, podcasts, and music.
Recordings are neatly arranged in a fully playable media library, which makes reviewing and renaming files great. Plus, integrated segmentation ensures you get the audio you want with just a few clicks.
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free is an easy-to-use audio recording application that although it sounds good, the interface of the program is fairly simple; there is a large microphone icon, which when clicked, will start recording audio. You can also start recording by clicking the traditional Rec button at the bottom of the window. Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free also lets you play your recordings, which will be displayed in the program interface under the section labeled ‘ Media Library ‘.
You can also rename it (and you should since each record will be given the default name of ‘ My New Record ‘), but more importantly, you can also cut it. Yes, Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free is also an audio trimming tool. Although it’s not particularly advanced, it’s a welcome addition, as you don’t have to search for other apps that can do that, or search the web for MP3 cutting locations.
📌 A simple tool for simple needs, it can record sound coming from any microphone connected to your computer, or it can record sound directly from your sound card (through the loopback). This means you can capture anything you play on your computer: movies, YouTube videos, audiobooks, system sounds, you name it.
The recording can then be saved in one of several formats, including MP3 / WAV / FLAC and OGG; you can also adjust the sample rate and bit rate of the audio file, and choose whether you want the sound to be stereo or mono. While Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free is undoubtedly a simple audio tool, it certainly does not lack diversity.
Features and Benefits
- Noise-free sound recording
- Recording from microphone or sound card (‘what you hear’)
- Output formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS, APE
- Media library with recorded clips
- Chopping sound
- Rename the file
- Built-in audio player
- Quick access to files through the media library
- Record music, streams, podcasts and audiobooks
- Turn your computer into a music library
- Category: Multimedia Software
- Software name: Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free
- Version: The latest
- License: Freeware
- File Size: 39.55 MB
- Operating Systems: All versions of Windows
- Kernel: 32/64 bytes
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Official website: ashampoo.com
Download Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free
- ProgDVB/ProgTV – Watch SAT-TV and Listen to Radio
- XMedia Recode 2020 Free Video & Audio Converter
- DVD Cloner 2020 – Burn and Split DVD or CD Discs
- Bitwig Studio 2020 – Create & Edit Music for Free
- Plex Media Player for Windows / Mac and Linux