Download Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free – Latest Version
here are several sophisticated applications available for audio recording and editing. While these features can save you a lot more money, they also have high learning curves. Unless you’ve been educated to be a music producer or sound engineer, you’re probably searching for a free program that allows you to simply record audio on your computer, such as Audio Recorder.
Ashampoo Audio Recorder
It is a free music sound recorder that may collect audio from a microphone or sound card. Make voice memos or use the retrieval tool to record anything you hear, whether it’s audio from your browser or another source.
Simply choose the source and click register to get started. The user-friendly interface supports a variety of output formats, including MP3/WMA/OGG/WAV/FLAC/OPUS/APE. With sample rates of up to 48kHz, the software is ideal for capturing streams, podcasts, and music.
Recordings are neatly organized in a fully playable media library, making it easy to inspect and rename files. Furthermore, integrated segmentation guarantees that you obtain the sounds you desire with a few clicks.
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Overview
It is an easy-to-use audio recording application that, while it sounds good, has a pretty plain interface; there is a huge microphone icon that, when selected, begins recording audio. You may also begin recording by pressing the Rec button at the bottom of the window. Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free also allows you to listen to your recordings, which will be presented in the software interface under the ‘Media Library’ area.
You may also rename it (which you should because each record is given the default name of ‘My New Record ‘), but more crucially, you can cut it. Yes, Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free has an audio trimmer. Although it isn’t extremely complex, it’s a great feature because it eliminates the need to look for other programs that can do the same thing or search the web for MP3 cutting spaces.
A simple utility for basic purposes, it can capture sound from any microphone attached to your computer or directly from your sound card (through the loopback). This means you can record whatever you play on your computer, including movies, YouTube videos, audiobooks, and system noises.
The recording may then be saved in a variety of formats, including MP3 / WAV / FLAC and OGG; you can also choose the sampling rate and bit rate of the audio file, as well as whether it is stereo or mono. While Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free is surely a simple audio application, it is not without variety.
Features and Benefits
- Noiseless audio recording
- Sound card or microphone recording (‘what you hear’)
- Output formats include MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS, and APE.
- A media collection including recorded footage
- Chopping noise
- File renaming
- Audio player built-in
- The media library provides quick access to files.
- Take notes on music, streaming, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Make your PC become a music collection.
- Category: Multimedia Software
Software name: Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free
- Version: The latest
- License: Freeware
- File Size: 39.55 MB
- Operating Systems: All versions of Windows
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Official website: ashampoo.com
- ProgDVB/ProgTV – Watch SAT-TV and Listen to Radio
- XMedia Recode Free Video & Audio Converter
- DVD Cloner – Burn and Split DVD or CD Discs
- Bitwig Studio – Create & Edit Music for Free
- Plex Media Player for Windows / Mac and Linux