Download Ashampoo Burning Studio Burn CD/DVD & Blu-ray
Ashampoo Burning Studio is a secure and flexible burning application. The strong combustion engine allows users to burn data to all sorts of disks that are quite common in terms of safety and speed.
This contains data, videos, music, and backups. Large formats such as BDXL and high-security discs such as the M-Disc are also supported. Users may also copy, rename, and burn audio songs in a comprehensive procedure with personalized playlists and individually created covers. (The download link is at the bottom of this article.)
Drive expansion allows you to distribute material that is too vast for a single disk, such as enormous image collections, papers, or songs, over numerous folders. The application also includes a viewer for browsing disk image contents and extracting individual files.
One-click Backup makes it easy to backup files from external devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and flash drives. This edition also has the ability to produce brilliantly designed mosaic pictures as well as automated casing searches when duplicating the disc. Users can also finish drives that are incompatible with software or hardware.
Burning Studio Features
- To increase user engagement, the user interface has been completely revamped.
- Windows optimized.
- Automatic playlists can be used to create data drives.
- Make audio CDs as well as MP3 and WMA discs.
- Back up your data to a CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc or discs.
- M-DISC technology allows for permanent archiving.
- Make copies of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Files and folders are being burned.
- M-Disc and disk encryption are supported to keep sensitive data safe from prying eyes.
- Distribute enormous quantities of data over numerous drives.
- Complete the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Choose a file system (ISO / Joliet / UDF) and modify CD / DVD / Blu-ray discs.
- Create CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs with auto-start functionality.
- Burn CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs.
- APE is a supported file format, and playlists may be created while transferring the audio disc.
- Make and burn audio CDs using playlists.
- From the provided folders, create a Blu-ray video.
- Burn music by resizing and normalizing MP3 and WMA files.
- Include information when converting audio and creating disc images from CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs.
- Make MP3 and WMA CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, as well as extract audio from audio CDs.
- Create a DVD video and a VCD from the setup folder.
- Back up your mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets (e.g., iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices).
- Backup files and folders, as well as compress and encrypt backups.
- It is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and others.
- Available in 32 and 64-bit flavors.
- Available in a variety of languages.
- Software name: Ashampoo Burning Studio
- Category: Utility Tools
- License: Free Full
- Version: The latest
- File size: 75.95 MB
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Official Website: ashampoo.com
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE for Windows
- Microsoft OneNote Daily Notes on PC/Mobile
- Foxit Reader Free for Windows, Mac and Linux
- PortableApps PlatformFull Free Featured Software
- Apache LibreOffice Free Office Open Source
- The Novel Factory Write Articles Step-by-Step