Download Ashampoo Music Studio 6 Edit and Burn Music Files
Music Studio 6, is a piece of software that burns, reduces, converts, integrates, organizes, prints covers, and creates playlists as diverse as your music. Enjoy your music wherever you are, on your PC, smartphone, MP3 player, or in your car! Burn and convert iTunes songs seamlessly while mixing an excellent song and cutting and modifying up to three tracks. Using smart splitting technology, you can divide audiobooks or record live concerts.
You can experiment with editing real music! Enjoy the full iTunes experience, cutting-edge features, and a fully integrated synthesizer with multi-track support, split smart audio files, and much more!
Make playlists that are compatible with any device, or convert your songs to popular formats such as MP3 or m4a. Take your music with you wherever you go, whether it’s on your computer, smartphone, MP3 player, or in your car! Download the program’s demo version directly from the official website, which is linked at the end of the subject.
- Burn – Use disc copy with automatic playlist creation.
- Create compatible playlists; a new Audio disc splitter with powerful automatic features.
- Play/overlay several music files; the sound-based equalizer has been improved.
- Make playlists for every device; Solid sound adapter with adjustable quality.
- Individual wrappers can be created and designed using different templates, or custom drives can be used.
- Convert video audio tracks to single audio files.
- More tracks equal more options.
- Mix songs with up to three separate tracks, edit parts and create sophisticated mixes.
- Ashampoo Music Studio 6 makes music editing simple.
- Cut or add new corridors, or fade away from within and without.
- To make very fine adjustments, use the Equalizer.
- Divide an audio CD into individual formats and extract it anywhere.
- Create custom registers by extracting audio tracks from videos.
- CHANGE – COMPLETELY NEW EDITOR; Work intuitively with three distinct paths.
- Drag and drop songs; play and edit sound selections
- Flack audio files can be converted.
- AAC / m4a file editing Metadata for a m4a song can be edited.
- Intelligent split is used to automatically divide audio files. AAC / m4a files should be normalized.
- Look for and download covers; convert audio files to text.
- Using the online database, locate missing path information.
- Metadata should be edited. Volumes should be normalized and adjusted across multiple paths.
- Convert audio files to various formats.
- Convert audio files to OGG.
- Organize addresses and add additional information; split and mix music.
- Production – Burn and convert AAC / M4A files; Burn audio discs.
- Burn MP3 discs; Create custom covers with a thin envelope.
- Create new paths using the Address Mixer.
- Convert audio files to WAV.
- Burn WMA discs; Burn mixed-mode disks.
- Create custom case casings for gems; create custom CD labels.
- Cover Studio with new and modern templates.
- It supports many languages.
- And many others.
- Category: Multimedia Software
- Software name: Ashampoo Music Studio 6
- Version: 6.0.2
- License: Trial Version
- File size: 43.26 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Ashampoo GmbH & Co.KG
- Official Website: ashampoo.com
- Ashampoo Music Studio 7 – Edit Burn MP3 Music
- ALLPlayer Watch Movies for Windows/ Mac/Android
- Mirillis Action! Screen Recorder HD Video Quality
- REAPER Free Trial Download for Windows PC, Mac, and Linux
- Download Nero Video Make Video and Photo Galleries
- iTunes Direct for Windows 10, 11, and Mac PC Laptop