Download doPDF Convert Documents to PDF Latest Free Version
doPDF works as a default printer with high-quality print presets as well as intermediate quality levels, and is generally used for web publications. It does not include any security options such as encryption, password protection, or output file signature. PDF is the most popular electronic document format at present.
The popularity is increasing every day, be it for e-books or directories, brochures, letters, reports and all kinds of documents. Therefore, a PDF converter must be essential for most computer users today. Luckily, free tools such as doPDF enable you to convert any printable document to PDF record with ease.
The program installs a default printer in one’s body that creates PDF documents rather than printing on physical paper. In fact, if you open the ‘Devices and Printers’ window, you will see doPDF with your real printers. Thus, converting any file to PDF format is as easy as printing it, and selecting doPDF as a printer.
However, if you prefer, you can use ‘DoPDF Getting Started‘ window to manually convert any printable file to a PDF document. In this case, you only need to select the source file and click the Create button to open the Save PDF File dialog box, which is also turned on when using the virtual printer method.
✅ doPDF Features
- Create high-quality PDF files (ie printable) or smaller files (ie for web publishing), according to your needs.
- You can also choose to balance the two options using the medium quality preset.
- The integrated auto-update engine will keep your edition up-to-date.
- Updates can be scheduled daily, weekly, or monthly, but you can also disable this feature.
- The dialog box lets you specify the output file name, location, and output quality (from High Quality, Medium, Smaller File)
- DoPDF gives you the opportunity to configure output parameters through the Print Preferences’ dialog box, and you can do it with any real printer.
- Adjusts the output paper size and orientation, resolution (72 to 2400 dpi) and scale ratio.
- If you need an easy, fast and free way to convert your printable files to PDF documents.
- Add document information to the resulting PDF file that helps you to index.
- You can add a PDF title, subject, author, keywords, and PDF creator.
- These details will appear in the metadata PDF information displayed in the PDF viewer.
💹 More Features
- PDF content can be reduced to 1% of its original size, or expanded to 400%.
- You install the novaPDF add-in for Microsoft Office.
- Make a one-click conversion to PDF from Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Visio).
- Convert PDF files by using the Microsoft Office Add-in.
- You can convert bookmarks and links from the original document into the resulting PDF file.
- doPDF creates and saves a PDF file in the same folder each time.
- To make certain that the resulting PDF document can look just as originally intended.
- DoPDF includes the font units used in the initial record by default.
- You can choose to open PDF with the default PDF reader as soon as you convert it.
- Many other powerful features can be found on the official website of the program.
🏆 Technical Details
- Category: Office Tools
- Software name: doPDF
- Version: 9.6.244
- Date of issue: 24/11/2019
- License: Free
- Software Size: 47.8 MB
- Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1 / 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008/2003/2000 Server
- The kernel: 32/64 bytes
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Softland
- Official website: dopdf.com
⚡ Minimum system requirements
Make sure of the following system specifications before you start the program.
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP.
- Memory: 1 GB or higher.
- Hard Drive: 500 MB free hard drive space.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher.
🔰 Download doPDF Convert Documents to PDF
👍 Related Software:
- SoftMaker Office Professional 2019 for Windows, Mac & Linux
- PDF Candy Desktop to Convert PDF Files for Windows & Mac
- yEd Graph Editor Free for Windows, Mac and Linux Systems
[ DownloadSoft.net ]