Download doPDF Convert Documents to PDF Latest Free Version
doPDF functions as a default printer with high-quality print settings as well as intermediate-quality levels, and is commonly used for web publishing. It does not have any security features such as encryption, password protection, or output file signatures. At the moment, PDF is the most widely used electronic document format.
The popularity of e-books, directories, brochures, letters, reports, and other types of papers is growing by the day. As a result, most computer users nowadays must have a PDF converter. Fortunately, free applications like doPDF allow you to easily convert any printed document to a PDF file.
The application installs a default printer in one’s body that generates PDF documents rather than printing on real paper. In reality, if you open the ‘Devices and Printers’ box, you will see doPDF alongside your actual printers. Thus, converting any file to PDF format is as simple as printing it and choosing doPDF as a printer.
If you prefer, you can use the ‘doPDF Getting Started’ window to manually convert any printable file to a PDF document. In this case, simply select the source file and click the Create button to open the Save PDF File dialog box, which is also enabled when using the virtual printer method.
- Depending on your demand, create high-quality PDF files (for printing) or smaller ones (for online posting).
- You may also use the medium-quality setting to balance the two alternatives.
- The built-in auto-update mechanism will keep your edition current.
- Updates can be scheduled daily, weekly, or monthly. However, this functionality can also be disabled.
- The dialog box allows you to define the name, location, and quality of the output file (from High Quality, Medium, or Smaller File).
- DoPDF allows you to specify output parameters using the Print Preferences dialog box, and you may do so with any actual printer.
- Changes the output paper size and direction, as well as the resolution (72 to 2400 dpi) and scale ratio.
- If you want to convert your printed files to PDF documents quickly, easily, and for free.
- Add document information to the generated PDF file to aid with indexing.
- A PDF title, subject, author, keywords, and PDF creator can all be included.
- These facts will be presented in the metadata PDF information in the PDF reader.
- PDF material can be compressed to 1% of its original size or enlarged to 400% of its original size.
- You download and install the novaPDF Microsoft Office add-in.
- Convert documents from Office apps to PDF with a single click (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Visio).
- Using the Microsoft Office Add-in, convert PDF files.
- Bookmarks and links from the source document can be imported into the final PDF file.
- Each time, doPDF produces and stores a PDF file in the same folder.
- To ensure that the final PDF document looks exactly as planned.
- By default, DoPDF includes the typeface units from the first entry.
- As soon as you convert the PDF, you may select to open it with the default PDF reader.
- Many additional useful features may be discovered on the program’s official website.
- Category: Office Tools
- Software name: doPDF
- Version: Latest
- License: Free
- Software Size: 47.8 MB
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Softland
- Official website: dopdf.com
Minimum system requirements
Make sure of the following system specifications before you start the program.
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.
- Memory: 1 GB or higher.
- Hard Drive: 500 MB of free hard drive space.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher.
- Free PDF To Word Converter for Windows 32/64 bit
- Ashampoo PDF Pro Edit and Read PDF Files
- Download Free Virtual Keyboard for Windows 32/64 bit
- Ashampoo HDD Control 3 Monitor and Repair Hard Disk
- Ashampoo Burning Studio Burn CD/DVD & Blu-ray
- Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE for Windows