Download Dropbox Free Version for Your PC and Mobile
Download Dropbox Free Version for PC and Mobile
Dropbox is a unique collaboration environment designed to decrease distraction, bring your papers together in a single central area, and securely sync them across all of your devices, allowing you to access them whenever and wherever you choose. Sending huge documents is simple, even if you don’t have a Dropbox account.
A record scanner, dispersed folders, offline gain access, and other features are available. Dropbox makes it simple to collaborate with others. Put your creative energy to work with Dropbox to reduce distractions so you can focus on what’s essential.
Dropbox backs up your data to the Internet and syncs your folders to your PC. Drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste, and other program functionalities work in tandem with browsers. It also provides file-sharing options in your context menu.
Any files and folders in your Dropbox account will be instantly loaded and synced with your account in the drop-down box, allowing you to manage and send your files to the cloud. The indicator that indicates the state of the files will allow you to quickly determine if they have been downloaded and synced. All data is encrypted and delivered via SSL, keeping your files safe even while in transit.
- Shared folders allow you to collaborate on files with others.
- Convert receipts, sticky notes, and notes to PDF files with the doc scanner.
- Make comments on the file and share your thoughts with your team.
- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files may be synchronized, shared, and modified.
- It features a simple user interface.
- It supports a wide range of languages.
- The straightforward installation procedure for Windows operating systems.
- It is compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 10, and 11.
- In addition to Android and iPhone smartphones.
- Dropbox Plus features a free edition as well as in-app purchases.
- Customers who already have Dropbox Plus can upgrade to Dropbox Professional.
- Both options provide 1 TB of storage as well as other benefits.
- Protect your data.
- Millions of people and organizations put their most critical tasks in their hands.
- Upload your files to the cloud.
- Dropbox may be used to synchronize your desktop folders.
- Each user is given 2 GB of free online storage space.
- There is up to 18 GB of free storage available.
- Desktop programs are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- It has the potential to limit the breadth of download/download file transmission.
- Mobile app for a variety of devices.
- Deleted files can be recovered for up to 30 days after being deleted.
- When utilizing the desktop program, there is no file size limit for download.
- Anyone may access your files and folders.
- You can download shared files in ZIP format.
- Easily track shared files and folders from a single page.
- Software name: Dropbox
- Category: File Storage Software
- License: Free with the possibility to purchase the advanced version
- File size: 673 KB almost online
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, 11 plus Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Dropbox
- Official website: dropbox.com
Download Dropbox Free Version
Dropbox for iOS Dropbox for Android
- Ashampoo Backup Pro 11 Free for Windows PC
- Ashampoo Backup Rescue Disc for Windows
- Ashampoo Backup Restore and Secure PC Files Free
- Backup Dwarf Free for Windows 32/64-bit
- Cloudevo Free for Computer and Mobile
- CloudMounter Free Mount Cloud Storage on Mac