Download Icecream Password Manager to Protect Your Data
cecream Password Manager protects and manages your login information, passwords, credit cards, IDs, bank accounts, and more, as well as passports. To obtain access to all of your critical data, remember only one primary password.
With the support of Chrome and Firefox extensions, Password Manager can also generate passwords, store secure notes, and automatically submit forms online.
You may get the program for free by following the link to the official website at the bottom of this article.
- Password Master – The only password you’ll ever need.
- Safe Notes – Use password managers’ safe notes to keep track of your thoughts.
- Security – Cutting-edge encryption standards to safeguard your privacy.
- Browser extensions – Use your chosen browser to have immediate access to your data.
- Fill out the form – With a single click, fill out the forms online.
- Sync Dropbox – If required, save your data on the cloud.
- What distinguishes Icecream Password′ Manager?
- Multiple users – Secure access for up to ten people.
- Storage is the automatic backup of data on your computer.
- Vault Car Lock – Increased security for your personal privacy.
- Attach papers – documents and photographs that are secure.
- It supports several languages.
- It works on all Windows and other operating systems.
- Category: System Security
Software name: Icecream Password Manager
- Version: Latest
- License: Free
- File size: 12.8 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Developed company: ICECREAM APPS
- Official website: icecreamapps.com
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Vista, XP, and Windows.
- For speedier netbooks, use a 1.33 GHz Intel®, AMD, or any other comparable processor/processor.
- RAM: 512 MB (2 GB for better performance).
- Disk space ranges from 100 MB to 1 GB.