Download MEmu App Player Run Android Apps and Games on PC
MEmu App Player lets you run your favorite Android games directly from your desktop computer, without slowing system performance or break down your gaming experience with delay problems. In addition, it is completely free. Use the mouse and keyboard to feel the full experience in the standard computer game.
Also, you can log on using many accounts in the same game, to level and resource paths faster. What’s more, by helping them, you can also work with different types of Android apps, such as file manager or media players, just as you would on your smartphone or tablet.
✅ MEmu is full of a wide set of display settings that help you create an authentic Android environment where can test apps or play games. The app comes with many preinstalled Android apps and you can download and install your apps. Before downloading and installing any data, you must first sign in to your Google Account.
Then, start the Play Store app, and find and install the game or gadget you want to download. This new release comes with many new features and bug fixes. For example, you can be select the preferred frame rate, fix the main screen size and other features and fixes you find after.
Features and Fixes
- Enjoy those new games that require a higher version of Android like Dragon Ball Legends.
- Add a new keyboard on the left side.
- You can drag and drop any highlighted key on the screen until you change the transparency.
- We add support for the connection mode network along with NAT mode.
- You can change them on the Network tab of System Setup.
- The default mode is the NAT mode.
- Fixed the problem of not displaying the message in the message box.
- Fixed the problem of right-clicking in LOO keymapping mode.
- Update the accuracy of MOBA skills such as Mobile Legends.
- Update the low-end CPU usage of the computer.
- Improved reconnect when breaking Wi-Fi.
- layeFixed the compatibility of graphics in OpenGL rendering mode.
- Fixed a sudden accidental change to the camera.
- Optimize the timing of the camera’s in/out camera switch.
- Improve the scope of vision from a free look
- Fix some other small problems.
- It will take a little longer to boot for the first time.
- It will take longer if you have any existing VMs to override.
- Upgrade the VBOX kernel to a new version.
- Download the new MemuHyperV (64-bit / 32-bit) tool if you need it.
- It allows you to play games like Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Rules of Survival, and many more.
- Works on all Windows operating systems and others.
- Available for 32- and 64-byte systems.
- Supports many languages.
- And many more.
- Software name: MEmu App Player
- Category: Utility Tools
- Version: Latest
- License: Free
- File size: 277 MB
- Operating Systems: Works on all Windows XP / Vista + SP1 / 7/8/10 operating systems
- Compatible with: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- Languages: Supports many languages
- Developed company: Microvirt
- Official website: memuplay.com
Minimum System Requirements
Be sure of the following before you start the program
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP
- Memory: 2 GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 1 GB of free hard drive space
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher
Download MEmu App Player
- Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE to Burn & Copy CDs for Free
- Wise Memory Optimizer 2021 to Defrag & Free Up Memory
- Nox App Player to Run Android Apps on Windows PC