WordWeb Dictionary 2019 Free for Windows, Mac & Mobile
WordWeb is a complete dictionary with a single click for Windows, Mac & Smartphones. It can be used to search for words from almost any application, with the display of definitions, synonyms, and related words. Includes pronunciation and usage examples contain useful spellings and sounds links.
🍀 About WordWeb Dictionary
The application contains a complete dictionary and thesaurus for English, British, Canadian, Australian, Hindi, Arabic, and other languages. WordWeb can search for words in any program with just one click: Hold down the Ctrl key and right-click the word. If you’re connected to the Internet, with, one more click, you can also search the web references, for example, Wikipedia. Hotkey can be customized, or you can use the keyboard shortcut if you prefer.
❓ How to use WordWeb?
If you are editing a document, you can select a synonym and replace the search word. WordWeb gets the option of highlighting trusted synonyms, which is ideal for assisting you to write easy-to-understand British. If you’re searching for a specific part of the conversation, you can click on the Noun, Verb, Adjective, or Adverb buttons showing only related synonyms and related words.
To look at a certain meaning you can click on the feeling number. Browsing related words are simple: click on the Synonyms, Antonyms, Parts, Part of a Kind, Type, and Similar tabs, and see also missing words. To see the definition of a related word, double-click the word.
You can also use the back and front buttons. Related words also contain ‘+’ and ‘-‘ to be more or less specific. For example, if you look at similar words, you may want to see more synonymous words: You can do this by pressing the ‘+’ button, and then again by pressing the ‘-‘ button.
- It has a simple and easy to use interface.
- You can download WordWeb 8.02 from the official site with a direct link, free of the virus.
- The latest version of the software for computers running Windows XP /Vista/7/8/10, 32 and mobile phone systems Android, iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Definitions and usage examples.
- Synonyms have many related words.
- 5000 voice pronunciation.
- 160 thousand-words root.
- Static web reference tabs (Wikipedia).
- Thousands of new and revised definitions.
- Fast, reliable search with a single click on the latest Firefox, Chrome, and Edge browsers.
- Updated for Windows 10 and a single click in most Windows 10 shop applications.
- Search with one click and keyboard, including Thunderbird and Firefox (no plug-ins required).
- Improved spelling suggestions.
- Web bookmark to support your browser for more recent sites.
- An option to set the default dictionary to be a custom Web reference.
- And many others.
🏆 Technical Details
- Category: Dictionary Software
- Software name: WordWeb
- Last Updated: January 11, 2019
- Version: 8.2
- License: Free version with the possibility to update to the version of Pro free, which features a lot of professional additions
- File size for Windows system: 21.6 MB
- File size for Mac: 492.6 MB Free copy for $4.99
- Operating systems: All Microsoft Windows and Mac systems, as well as Android and iOs
- Languages: Multilingual, including Arabic
- Developer Company: WordWeb Software
- Official website: wordweb.info
🔰 Download WordWeb Dictionary 2019 Free for Windows
WordWeb Dictionary for Windows WordWeb Pro Dictionary and Thesaurus for Mac $4.99 WordWeb Dictionary for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch WordWeb Dictionary for Android WordWeb Dictionary for Windows Store App
👍 Related Software:
- Translation Software for Free Direct Translations on Screen
- QTranslate 2019 Talking Dictionary Free for Windows
- Babylon Dictionary for PC & Mobile Latest Version
- Multilingual Dictionary 2019 Without Internet
[ DownloadSoft.net ]