XCTU Free Download for Windows, Mac and Linux (2021 Latest)
XCTU A free multi-stage framework is proposed to enable architects to associate with Digi RF modules via an easy-to-use graphical interface. It incorporates new devices that make it simple to set up, design, and test XBee RF modules.
XCTU includes all the tools a developer would need to quickly work with XBee. Unique features such as Graphical Grid View, which graphically represents XBee Network along with the signal strength of each connection, and XBee API Framework Builder, which intuitively helps create and translate frames for XBees APIs in API mode, making it simpler than ever to develop on XBee platform. Go on. Go on. Went on.
Digi XBee is more than just a module. It is a complete ecosystem of wireless modules, gates, switches, and software, all designed to accelerate the wireless development of global deployments. The single socket allows you to connect to IoT networks around the world.
With the first Digi XBee impression, you can demonstrate your assurance later on and realize that Digi has got you secured for new advances as they develop. Digi XBee devices uphold the whole IoT application life cycle, from assessment, testing, and prototyping through assembling and sending to long haul network in the board.
Features and highlights
- The API and AT controllers were designed from scratch to communicate with your radios.
- Manage and configure multiple RF devices, even remote (over-the-air) devices.
- It includes a set of built-in tools that can be implemented without connecting any RF module:
- The firmware upgrade process restores module setup, automated mode control & improvements in baud rate.
- Naturally, update the application itself and radio firmware library without downloading any extra records.
- Frames interpreter: Decode a framework API and look at its frame values.
- Firmware Explorer: Navigate through XCTU’s firmware library.
- Recover radio units that have been damaged by firmware or in programming mode.
- Save your console sessions and load them to a different computer running the app.
- Performing a band test between two radio units from the same network.
- Upload a console session: Upload a saved console session to any XCTU computer.
- Frame Builder: You can easily create any type of API window to save its value.
- It contains complete and comprehensive documentation that can be accessed at any time.
Download XCTU Free
- Program name: XCTU
- Classification: Participation Software
- Version: the latest
- Publication: November 26
- License: Freeware
- File size: 153 MB
- Core: 32/64 bit
- Operating systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Digi International Inc
- Official website: digi.com
- Xplorer2 Ultimate Free Download Desktop File Manager
- ASUS WebStorage 2021 Free for Computer & Mobile
- BitLord 2021 Open Source for Windows and Mac