XCTU Free Download for Windows, Mac and Linux (Latest)
XCTU a free multi-stage framework is offered to enable architects to connect to Digi RF modules via a simple graphical interface. It includes new components that simplify the setup, design, and testing of XBee RF modules.
XCTU contains all of the tools a developer would need to get started with XBee fast. Graphical Grid View, which graphically depicts the XBee Network as well as the signal strength of each connection, and XBee API Framework Builder, which intuitively helps design and translate frames for XBees APIs in API mode, make developing on the XBee platform easier than ever. Go ahead. Go ahead. It went on.
Digi XBee is much more than a module. It is a comprehensive ecosystem of wireless modules, gates, switches, and software, all geared to expedite global wireless deployment development. You may connect to IoT networks all across the world with one plug.
With the initial Digi XBee impression, you may express your confidence later on and recognize that Digi has you covered for future advancements as they emerge. Digi XBee devices provide the whole IoT application life cycle, from evaluation, testing, and prototyping through network assembly and transmission on the board.
XCTU Features and highlights
- The API and AT controllers were built from the ground up to interface with your radios.
- Manage and configure various RF devices, including those that are remote (over-the-air).
- It comes with a set of built-in utilities that may be used without attaching any RF modules.
- The firmware upgrading procedure restores module setup, automatic mode control, and baud rate enhancements.
- Update the application and radio firmware library without downloading any additional files.
- Firmware Explorer: Browse XCTU’s firmware library.
- Decode a framework API and examine its frame values with a frame interpreter.
- Recover radio units that have been damaged by firmware or that have been left in programming mode.
- Save your console sessions and transfer them to another machine that is running the software.
- A band test is carried out between two radio devices from the same network.
- Insert a console session here: Saved console sessions can be uploaded to any XCTU Free PC.
- Frame Builder: With this tool, you can quickly construct any sort of API window and preserve its value.
- It includes extensive and detailed documentation that may be viewed at any time.
- Program name: XCTU
- Classification: Participation Software
- Version: the latest
- License: Freeware
- File size: 153 MB
- Core: 32/64 bit
- Operating systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10/11
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Digi International Inc
- Official website: digi.com
- Sync Breeze Synchronize Files to Your PC Free
- TeamViewer Latest Version for PC and Mobile
- Tresorit Free Sync and Share for Windows & Mac
- Ultracopier Free Open Source Files Copy Dialogs
- Universal Media Server Download Free for Windows/Mac/Linux
- Xplorer2 Ultimate Free Download Desktop File Manager