Corona Renderer Free Download for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Corona Renderer is a high-performance modern photo-realistic image viewer, available as a standalone program for Autodesk 3ds Max and MAXON Cinema 4D. The Corona Renderer has become a production-ready renderer capable of generating high-quality performance.
It delivers great, reliable, and affordable results with high quality. Realistic lighting and materials are there for you as soon as you take them out of their package. For more control, you can choose to deactivate the caustics of the individual corona lights and submit the caustic materials to their avatar for post-processing manipulation. Preservatives also respect the inclusion/exclusion lists of Corona lights.
Nobody calls themselves a ‘3D artist’ – everyone really calls themselves a 3D artist, meaning that your tools should be as close to invisible as possible so that they don’t get in the way of your creativity.
Speed is an important factor in any production environment, and the viewer should always deliver results as quickly as possible. The Intel Embree Ray Tracing core is used by Corona Renderer, rendering Corona CPU-only faster than many GPU displays, but without any restrictions on GPU-based solutions.
- Corona Materials Library
- Integrates into your 3D software (varies by the installer)
- Corona 3ds Max Distributed Rendering Server; For 4D cinema
- The original Team Render is used
- Corona license server
- Photo Editor
- Corona is independent
Features and effects provided
- Cinematic Shadows – Controls the richness/saturation of shadows in an image.
- Highlight Compression – Compresses the highlights in the image to reduce/remove burnt areas.
- Noise Reduction – If noise reduction is enabled, this allows you to combine the fully noise-reduced image with the initial display.
- White Balance – Tests the image’s white balance.
- Sharpening / Blurring – This first darkens the image and then sharpens it, useful for removing ‘pixel perfect’ noise and giving the final image a more photographic look.
- Contrast – Adjust the background contrast.
- Exposure – Control the overall exposure of the image.
- Saturation – Controls the overall color saturation.
- Lookup Tables – Quickly change the general appearance of an image with one of many applications.
- Film Highlights – Controls precise highlight pressure without losing color saturation.
- Bloom & Glare – Bloom is a large, soft glow around the bright areas in the image, while a glow is a small, sharp glow with adjustable rays around the bright areas.
- The Color strength and Color Change parameters can be used to adjust the color with these results.
- Vignette Density – Applies precise, photorealistic halftone vignettes.
Tint – To adjust the overall tint of the image.
- Curves – You can do more fine-tuning of tonal mapping by using custom curves with histograms.
- Ready lookup tables. The LUT can be controlled by using table opacity.
- Search so that it is not an ‘all-or-nothing’. Along with Corona, a variety of search tables are provided.
⭐ Note: The latest commercial versions of Corona Renderer. It comes in an installer that lets you activate Corona in FairSaaS and Box license mode, or in unlimited 45-day trial mode if you only want to try Corona. The demo has no resolution restrictions or watermarks, and you can even use it for commercial purposes.
✅ Also available for Mac
Corona Renderer Free Download
- Software name: Corona Renderer
- Category: Photos Editing Software
- License: Demo
- File size: 124 MB
- Operating systems: Windows XP / Vista + SP1 / 7/8/10 / Mac system, and others
- kernel: 64/32-bits
- Languages: Supports many languages
- Developer: Chaos Czech a.s
- Official Website: corona-renderer.com
Minimum system requirements
Check for the following system resources while running the program
- Operating system: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP in addition to Mac system.
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB or higher.
- Hard Disk: 1 GB free hard disk space.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher.
- Luminar 2021 Photo Editor for Windows & Mac Free
- Movavi Slideshow Maker 2021 for Windows and Mac
- 4K Stogram Free View and Upload Instagram Data