Download Ashampoo Burning Studio Burn CD/DVD & Blu-ray
Ashampoo Burning Studio is a safe and versatile burning program. The powerful combustion engine enables users to burn data to all types of disks that are very common in safety, and speed. This includes files, movies, music, and backups.
Large formats such as BDXL or high-security discs such as M-Disc are also supported. Users can also copy, and rename audio tracks, and burn tracks in a complete process with individual playlists, and specially designed covers. (You can find the download link at the bottom of the article).
- Disk expansion helps you spread data that is larger than a single disk, such as large image collections, documents, or songs across multiple folders. The program also features a viewer to browse the contents of disk images, and extract individual files.
One-click Backup helps backup files from external devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and flash drives with minimal effort. This version also features automatic casing searches while copying the disc, and the option to create superbly crafted mosaic images. Users can also finalize disks that do not work with software or hardware.
Burning Studio Features
- A fully redesigned user interface to improve user interaction.
- Optimized for Windows.
- Create data disks with automatic playlists.
- Create audio CDs and MP3 / WMA discs.
- Back up your data to one or more CDs, DVDs, or Blu-ray discs.
- Permanent archiving with M-DISC technology.
- Copy CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
Burning files and folders.
- Support M-Disc and disk encryption to protect sensitive data against prying eyes.
- Divide vast amounts of data across multiple disks.
- Finalize CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs.
Select file system (ISO / Joliet / UDF) and create modified versions of CD / DVD / Blu-ray discs.
- Create CD / DVD / Blu-ray discs with auto start capability.
- Create CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs. Download Ashampoo Burning Studio Burn CD/DVD & Blu-ray
- Supported File Format: APE and create playlists while copying the audio disc.
- Create and burn audio CDs from playlists.
- Create a Blu-ray video from the prepared folders.
- Burn music by adjusting the size and normalizing MP3 and WMA files.
- Include metadata in audio conversion and create disc images from CD / DVD / Blu-ray discs.
- Create MP3 and WMA CD / DVD / Blu-ray discs and extract audio from audio CDs.
- Create a DVD video and a VCD from the folder that is set up.
- Back up mobile devices like smartphones and tablets (e.g., iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices).
- Create backups of files and folders and compress and encrypt backups.
- Works on Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 and others.
- Available for 32 and 64 Bit systems.
- Available in many languages.
- Software name: Ashampoo Burning Studio
- Category: Utility Tools
- License: Free Full
- Version: The latest
- File size: 75.95 MB
- Core: 32, 64 bytes
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- Official Website: ashampoo.com
Download Ashampoo Burning Studio
- Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 Free Trial Web Design Software
- Wise iPhone Care to Optimize & Clean iOS Operating System
- McAfee Total Protection 2020 the Latest Free Trial Version