Download AVG Rescue USB free for Windows 32/64-bit
AVG Rescue USB is a system crash repair feature built into an antivirus program. Hard discs for USB are compatible with the PC. The options for apps are the same as those for standard CD-ROMs and CD-ROM drives.
AVG Rescue USB
You can carry it everywhere you want because it is portable and has virus protection. Update and download any Windows-compatible hard drive to prevent the discovery of any viruses.
Since many infections disable your operating system, utilizing AVG Rescue USB has an advantage over using an antivirus product that is installed directly on a computer.
Since the PC won’t need to be started, the virus won’t be able to disable AVG Rescue USB, making it easier for you to find and remove the malware. Even while survey procedures can be prolonged, they are effective.
AVG Rescue USB Features
- Tools for system recovery and group management
- Antivirus – defense against worms, viruses, and Trojans
- Simple people to the most skilled can utilize the registry editor.
- Powerful hard drive recovery tool: TestDisk
- Adware, spyware, and identity theft are all prevented by anti-spyware software.
- To check whether network resources are available, use Midnight Commander, a file manager from the Ping board (servers, domains, IP addresses).
- Common Linux programs and services include the text editor VI, OpenSSH, NTFS programs, etc.
- Various tools.
Add the antivirus programme itself to a full toolset. The Windows registry and Midnight Commander, a file manager with two panels, are included. Additionally, there is TestDisk, a programme for recovering data from hard drives, Ping, a network resource tester, and Linux services like OpenSSH and the text editor from earlier.
Simply copy the contents of the RAR file to a USB device with at least 256 MB of empty space on it to utilize AVG Rescue USB. AVG Rescue USB is a solid tool to add to your computer’s security toolbox because it has a tonne of functions and fantastic recovery.
The systems are fully functional after using AVG Rescue USB to repair system crashes. You can quickly create a backup copy of your computer to keep it operating normally if your antivirus program detects more malware than usual.
Sellers employ AVG, now freely available to their businesses, to restore infected PCs to their consumers. It is a clean bill of health for your system but without a bill.
A compressed version that may be put on a bootable flash drive or an ISO image that can be readily copied onto an optical disc (CD) are both available for the disc AVG Rescue CD (USB). When this is finished,
When you want to check for viruses, modify files, run a test drive, or even alter the registry, you may just boot from the guitar’s disc straight to the AGV list. You can modify your system using a variety of Linux utilities.
📌 Note: OFFSET THIS APP. To be sure, the program’s main website does not exist in a different version. At the bottom, there is a link.
- Category: Antivirus
- Software name: AVG Rescue USB
- License: Freeware
- Version: last
- File size: 199 MB
- Nuclear: 32/64-bits
- Operating systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- Languages: multi-language
- Developer: AVG Technologies
- Official website: avg.com
Minimum system requirements
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV or compatible
- Access memory: 4 GB
- Hard disk: free space 300 MB
- Avira Free Antivirus for Windows 32/64-bit and Mac
- Download Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition for Windows/Mac
- Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus Free Download for Windows/Mac
- AVG Antivirus Free Trial Download for Windows, Mac & Android
- Download MSE Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Free
- Norton AntiVirus Free Download Online for Windows and Mac