Download GIMP Edit Graphics and Images (Latest Free)
GIMP is a cross-platform image editor for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows, and other platforms. It is a free open-source application that allows you to alter the source code and freely publish your changes. GIMP provides superior tools for doing your job, whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, photographer, or painting lover.
Many configurable settings and third-party components can help you increase your productivity. GIMP is the program for modifying the numerous graphics you require.
It is a configurable interface that needs each job to be performed in a different environment and allows you to adjust the presentation and performance to your liking. Starting with the widget theme, you may alter the colors, widget spaces, and icons in the toolbox to create personalized toolsets.
The interface has been updated to be dockside, which allows you to stack them in tabs and keep them open in their own window. To flip between them, use the tab key.
The application is outstanding in its grandeur and has features to assist you in doing your task quickly and effortlessly, so do not hesitate; the download is entirely free (find a link to download at the end of the page).
- You may preview your artwork in full-screen mode.
- Use the majority of your screen area to edit the work.
- Many faults and distortions in digital photos may be readily improved and removed.
- Simply tilting the lens to rectify lens distortion by selecting a correction mode in the conversion tools.
- With a powerful filter and a simple interface, you can eliminate barrel shading and distortion.
- The Barrel Jam The built-in mixer provides you with all the freedom and power you need to create your B/W image.
- Using the copy tool, remove any extraneous information.
- With the new debugging tool, you can simply access secondary details.
- Symbols with perspective can be reproduced just as readily as orthogonal versions.
- It includes out-of-the-box compatibility for a variety of input devices.
- Pressure-sensitive disks and tilt, as well as a wide variety of USB or MIDI controllers
- You may associate actions with device events such as a USB chip or a MIDI controller.
- Change the brush’s size, angle, or opacity. As you’re coloring,
- Connect your favorite scripts to buttons.
- JPEG, JFIF, GIF, PNG, and TIFF file formats are supported, as well as unique formats such as Windows multi-resolution color files and colors.
- The structure lets you utilize a plug-in to enhance the GIMP format’s capabilities.
- The plug-in registry contains some unusual formatting support.
- The digital file system is open.
- FTP, HTTP, SMB (Microsoft Windows Discuss), and SFTP / SSH protocols are used to upload and store files from remote locations.
- Any file format can be saved with an archive expansion, such as Scoot, GZ, or BZ2.
- Compress files without the need for any further steps.
- Many languages from across the world are supported.
- Windows, Mac, and other operating systems are available in full, free, open-source forms.
- Among many other things.
- Software name: GIMP
- Version: Latest
- License: Free & Open Source
- File size: 149 MB
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista + SP1, 7, 8, 10, 11, and other
- Languages: Supports many languages such as English, German, French, Spanish, and others
- Developer: The GIMP Team
- Official website: gimp.org
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- Mac OS X (version 10.6 and later)
- Sun OpenSolaris
- Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 6 Latest Free
- Download DENOISE Projects Removes Image Defects
- Shotcut Video Editing Software Download Free for Windows
- Kodak EasyShare Camera Software Free for Windows
- Download Screenshot Captor Latest Free Version
- FocusOn Image Viewer Best Photo Editor