Download ImageMagick Free for Windows, Mac and Linux
ImageMagick is an easy-to-use program for editing, converting, creating, and configuring bitmap files. It is easy to use, but you should focus during the setup process because there are additional options that you can select. For example, you can set your application’s directory path, perform legacy tool installations, associate file extensions supported by the program, and install libraries such as C++ and C.
When you launch the program, you will see a well-organized classic-style interface. Unfortunately, you have to use the command line console to access most of the functionality available for the program. If you don’t have technical skills, you may not find this very attractive. Bitmaps can be previewed in the user interface. A small amount of editing can be done as well.
Available tools for photos
Bitmap images can be converted to other file formats, such as BMP, JPEG, JPG, or PNG using the program. In addition, it allows you to rotate, resize, flip, skew, add shapes, trim, add borders, add blur, add a tint, or sharpen.
Other things that the program allows you to do include creating animations, inserting text, inserting montages, label components, extracting features, accessing external image pixels, overlapping images, and more. If you usually edit bitmaps and want a tool that is easy to use and has straightforward features, then you should consider getting ImageMagick.
- Transparency: Makes parts of the image invisible.
- Special Effects: Blur, sharpen, select, or colorize the image.
- Animation: Create a GIF animation sequence from a set of images.
- Image definition: Describe the format and properties of an image.
- Montage: Place thumbnails side by side on a picture canvas.
- Image Calculator: Use an image or image channel to apply a mathematical equation.
- Large image support: read, process or write mega and gigapixel image sizes.
- Text and Comments: Enter descriptive or artistic text in an image.
- Format conversion: Convert an image from one format to another (eg PNG to JPEG).
- Transform: Resize, rotate, crop, flip or crop the image.
- Drawing: Add shapes or text to an image.
- Decorate: add a border or frame to the photo.
- Composite: Overlaps one image on top of another.
- Motion picture support: Read and write common image formats used to make digital movies.
- HDR images: Accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes, ranging from the brightest direct sunlight to the deepest dark shadows.
- Threaded Execution Support: ImageMagick is thread-safe and many internal algorithms are already interconnected to take advantage of the accelerations offered by dual and quad-core processor technologies.
✅ ALSO AVAILABLE: Download ImageMagick for Mac & Linux.
Download ImageMagick Free
- Software name: ImageMagick
- Category: Photos Editing Software
- License: Open Source
- File size: 43.49 MB
- Operating systems: Windows XP / Vista + SP1 / 7 / 8 / 10 / Mac / Linux and others
- Core 32/64-bits
- Languages: Supports many languages
- Developer: ImageMagick Studio LLC
- Official website: imagemagick.org
Minimum System Requirements
Check for the following system resources while running the program
- Operating system: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Mac or Linux system.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB or higher.
- Hard Disk: 20 MB free hard disk space.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher.
- ScreenToGif Free & Open Source Software for Windows PC
- ImageGlass Free Image Viewing Software for Windows PC
- Corona Renderer Free Download for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac