Download OpenCV Library Open Source for Computer & Mobile
OpenCV (open-source computer vision library) is licensed under the BSD license and is therefore free for academic and commercial use. It contains C ++, Python, and Java interfaces that support Windows / Linux / Mac OS / iOS and Android.
It is designed to achieve computational efficiency with a strong focus on real-time applications. Written in improved C / C ++, the library can benefit from multi-core processing. Enabling it with OpenCL, can take advantage of hardware acceleration in the heterogeneous basic computing system.
OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an open-source software library for vision and automation. It is designed to provide a common infrastructure for computer vision applications and accelerate the use of machine recognition in commercial products. Being a licensed product of BSD, it is easy for companies to use and modify the code.
OpenCV, certified worldwide, relies on more than 47,000 users and estimated downloads of over 14 million. The use ranges from interactive art to mining searches, mapping on the web or through advanced robots.
Features and Benefits
- The library contains more than 2500 improved algorithms.
- Includes a comprehensive set of classic vision algorithms and computer automation.
- These algorithms can be used to detect and recognize faces.
- Identifying Objects, and classifying human actions in videos.
- Track camera movements, and track animated objects.
- Extract 3D models of objects.
- Produce a three-dimensional pull of stereo cameras, and merge images together to produce a high-resolution image for the entire scene.
- Find similar images from the images’ database. Download OpenCV Library Open Source for Computer & Mobile
- Remove red eyes from images taken with the flash.
- Follow eye movements, identify landscapes, and create markers to overlap with enhanced reality.
- It has more than 47 thousand people from the user community and estimated downloads of over 14 million.
- The library is widely used in companies, research groups, and government agencies.
- OpenCV contains C ++, Python, Java and MATLAB interfaces and supports Windows, Linux, Android, and Mac OS.
- Most tend towards real-time vision applications and benefit from MMX and SSE guidelines as they become available.
- CUDA and OpenCL full-featured interfaces are being developed.
- There are more than 500 algorithms and about 10 times the many functions that compose or support these algorithms.
- The original CV is written in C ++ and has a smooth interface that works seamlessly with STL containers.
- Software name: OpenCV
- Category: Utility Tools
- Date of publication: 27 July
- License: Open Source
- Version: The latest
- Size 221 MB
- Core: 32, 64 bytes
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 / Linux / UNIX, Mac OS, Android
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: OpenCV Team
- Official website: opencv.org
Download OpenCV Library Open Source Software
- Python – Programming Language Quickly & Integrate
- Process Lasso – Free Optimize CPU In Your Computer
- LaunchBox Organize and Simulate Great Games Free
- PowerISO Burn and Compress all Types of CDs / DVDs
- Wise Disk Cleaner Free Disk Defragment for Windows