Download Outlook CalDav Synchronizer Free for Windows
Outlook CalDav Synchronizer is an Outlook View client that syncs events, tasks, and contacts between Outlook and Google, SOGo Next cloud, and any other CalDAV or CardDAV server. Variations of Backed View include 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007.
We recommend DAVdroid for simple integration and perfect sync with Google Android! This tool synchronizes calendars, tasks, and contacts with Perspective and CardDAV in both directions.
Outlook CalDav Synchronizer
It is an open-source application that is available for free (FOSS). You may get the source code and donate it to GitHub. The plugin is compatible with several well-known CalDAV providers, including Google, SOGo, and the cloud.
CalDAV and CardDAV provide bi-directional synchronization of CalDAV calendars, jobs, and CardDAV contacts, as well as the ability to administer the Google Contacts and Jobs APIs. You may provide Perspective classes, configure CalDAV server colors to view course colors, and sync calendars and tasks with categories.
The plugin is also built for custom perspective settings and supports time zones and repeated events with exceptions. (The download link will be available at the conclusion of this issue.)
Outlook CalDav Synchronizer Features
- Outlook CalDav Plugin is free and open source under the AGPL license.
- Fraud on all sides.
- SSL/TLS, self-signed certificate support, and client certificate authentication are all supported.
- Manual proxy configuration for NTLM or Basic authentication servers is supported.
- Ratings and address books are discovered automatically.
- The synchronization range can be changed.
- For each profile, sync several calendars.
- Reminders, classifications, and frequency should be synced with exceptions, relevance, and transparency.
- Synchronization organizer, attendance, and status of special response
- Help with chores and goals.
- Assign Google contact groups to Outlook categories and support the classic Google Contacts API.
- Google Tasks lists are supported (synced via Google Task API with Outlook task folders).
- Support CardDAV for contact synchronization.
- Synchronization is responsible for the change.
- Manual sync was triggered.
- WebDAV Collection Sync is supported (RFC 6578).
- The colors for Outlook class colors are provided by the CalDAV server map.
- View the most recent sync and status reports.
- Tray Icon Notification System
- Make a complete list of all the profiles.
- The server settings from the Outlook IMAP / POP3 account profile should be used.
- Windows configures the time zones for IANA / Olson.
- Custom Outlook properties can be configured using this set.
- MKCOL may be used to create DAV server calendars and address books.
- Over the X-ALT-DESC property, Outlook maps RTFBody to the HTML description.
- Set the COLOR property to the Outlook class color.
- And there are many more.
- Category: Communication
- Software name: Outlook CalDav Synchronizer
- Version: Latest
- License: Full Free – Open Source
- File size: 4.5 MB
- Operating Systems: All Windows XP 7/8/10/11 systems and other systems
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Supports many languages
- Developer: Generalize-IT Solutions OG
- Official website: caldavsynchronizer.org
- Paltalk Messenger Free Voice and Video Chat
- Rambox Pro Free for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Rocket.Chat Free Voice/Video Calls Group Chat
- Samepage Group Video Chat and Screen Sharing
- Shift – Manage Email, Calendar, and Apps Accounts
- Signal Desktop Messenger for Windows, Mac & Linux