Download yEd Graph Editor Free for Windows, Mac and Linux Systems
yEd Graph Editor is a good pc software that could become beneficial to quickly and effectively create high-quality pictures. Create charts manually, or import your exterior data for evaluation. Arrange automated layout algorithms even large sets of data as soon as a button is pressed.
yEd is available for free and works on all major platforms: Windows, Unix / Linux, and Mac OS X. You can find the direct download link from the official website at the end of the topic.
- Absolutely free, no fees or advertisements.
- Use interactive hierarchical planning to plan hierarchical or hierarchical scenarios interactively.
- Use hierarchical planning to ideally visualize hierarchical or quasi-hierarchical scenarios.
- The orthogonal design produces clear representations of complex networks.
- Organic planning and intelligent organic planning produce clear representations of complex graphs such as ER-diagrams, UML schemas and many more.
- The organic edge prompt changes the path of the edges in the existing graphics.
- Orthogonal Edge The path of the edges in the current graphics can be changed orthogonal.
- The circular layout depicts the circular design and the astrology of the star.
- Use tree layout to visualize tree-like structures in many ways.
- Use tree layout algorithms on graphs that are almost like trees.
- The customize workplace lets you arrange your toolboxes according to your needs.
- Tools for editing table-like properties to easily configure graphical properties.
- YEd was translated in English, German, and Japanese in part.
- Advanced print preview allows you to preview print results (especially useful for pasted printing).
- Session Manager: yEd remembers and manages your settings.
- Support Undo.
- Facility portfolio.
- Keyboard shortcuts for most functions.
- Integrated help system.
- Full support for the YGF file format.
- Format the original file.
- Full support for XML-based GraphML file format.
- Full support for GML graph file format.
- GML is a graphics file format based on a common text.
- Full support for the GML-based XML file format.
- This is a type of GML language that uses XML syntax.
- Import arbitrary XML files.
- The XSLT style sheet converts the XML entry into a valid GraphML.
- Specific style linens are included for Ant build scripts, OnTology Web OWL, as well as others.
- Export for an SVG vector image extendable.
- Export to the Home windows Meta Document (WMF) extendable.
- Vector images format is utilized in nearly every Windows application.
- Export large images also support multiple HTML images and furniture too.
- Export to BMP (on Home windows machines) and PNG document formats.
- Works on OR WINDOWS 7/8/10, Mac pc, Linux and other systems.
- Category: Office Tools
- Software name: yEd Graph Editor
- Version: Latest
- License: Freeware
- Software Size: 36.48 MB
- Operating systems: Windows XP, 7/8/10, Mac, Linux, and others
- Intention: 32/64 bytes
- Languages: Multilingual
- Company yWorks / yEd
- Official website: yworks.com
Minimum system requirements
You must be sure of the following system requirements before you start.
- Operating system: Windows XP, 7/8/10, Mac, Linux, and others.
- Processor: Pentium III or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB minimum.
- Hard disk space: More than 50 MB.
Download yEd Graph Editor Free
- Free Virtual Keyboard 2020 for Windows PC the Latest Version
- MP3 ROCKET 2020 Free to Convert Video and Audio Formats
- Ashampoo HDD Control 3 to Monitor & Repair the Hard Disk
- Bluestacks Android Emulator 2020 Latest Free Version