Download Android Studio Application Development Software for Free
Android Studio is the software and application development for Android by Google, also known as the Integrated Development Environment, which enables programmers from all over the world to access direct codecs, debugging, performance enhancement, version compatibility checking, hardware compatibility, scanning.
(Various Android devices and screen size, including disks), and many other tools that can help developers to accomplish the best applications and discover errors very quickly.
- Google Android Studio features each one of these tools, including many tools that can help programmers easily create their Android-based application from beginning to finish. This consists of tools for developing, screening, debugging, and categorizing your app.
Android Studio room user interface is modern and highly interactive, allowing users to easily change an individual user interface by dragging plug-ins and windows previews, with full support for multi-screen conditions.
Having a perfect Google Android OS on Home windows, Mac OS By, and Linux, and completely built-in support for the Google Cloud System, Google Android Studio room is the best SDE bundle you can You’ll find the immediate download link by the end of this issue.
Android Studio Features
- Smart Code Editor is able to complete and resell advanced codes and analyze codes.
- Strong code editing helps you be a more productive Android developer.
- New processors for projects are easier than ever before.
- Use template code for styles such as the scrolling drawer and call view, and even import Google code samples from GitHub.
- Create apps for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto, and Google Glass.
- With the new Android Project View and module support in Android Studio,
- it’s easier to manage application projects and resources.
- Pre-configured with improved simulation image. Download Android Studio Application Development for Free
- Manage application dependencies with Maven.
- Create APKs from Android Studio or command line.
- Download Android Studio Offline!
The updated and simplified Virtual Device Manager provides pre-defined device profiles for popular Android devices. Create multiple APKs for the Android app using different features using the same project.
- Built on the IntelliJ IDEA code, the Java IDE is known from JetBrains.
- Flexible building system based on Gradle.
- Create different formats and generate multiple APKs.
- Support for the expanded template for Google services and different device types.
- Rich layout editor with support for editing the theme.
- ProGuard and application signing capabilities.
- Lint equipment for improved overall performance, simplicity, edition compatibility, and other complications.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Program, rendering it simple to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine.
- Works on OR WINDOWS 7, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac PC, Linux, etc.
- Available for 32 and 64 Bit systems.
- Available in many languages.
- Software name: Android Studio
- Category: Utility Tools
- Posted: August
- License: Freeware
- Version: Latest
- File size: 790 MB
- Core: 32, 64 bytes
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 in addition to Mac and Linux.
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Google / Android Studio
- Official website: developer.android.com
Minimum System Requirements<
You must ensure the following system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM or higher.
- Hard drive: 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of hard disk space or higher.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
Download Android Studio Application Development
- Nero Platinum 2021 Suite Best for Burning CDs and DVDs
- Ashampoo HDD Control 3 to Monitor & Repair the Hard Disk
- Ashampoo Burning Studio 2021 to Burn CDs, DVDs & Blu-ray