Download Epic Privacy Browser for Computer and Mobile
Epic Privacy Browser is the first Chromium-based web browser (like Google Chrome) designed to keep your information private. Because Epic is always in ‘Private Browsing Mode,’ all browsing data is deleted when the application is closed.
Epic Privacy Browser
It disabled all Google tracking and prohibited tracking by hundreds of other companies. You are protected from snooping by hackers, hunters, ISPs, the government, and employers if you use the tool’s cipher agent.
There are no web services used by the program. Epic Privacy Browser uses a local database for autofill, so what you type in the address bar is never sent to a server. Except for the forward/backward tab, it never records your records, so there is no record on your system after you close the tab in which you visited that webpage.
(This site may have saved login cookies, which were then deleted when the app was closed.) Although not specific to design differences from the TOR network, the tool’s proxy does not score anything; instead, use an encrypted proxy instead of TOR because it is much faster and safer (2-3% of TOR exit nodes were found to be malicious).
Browse the internet privately!
Hidden Reflex developed Epic Privacy Browser, a free Chromium-based browser. You can use this browser to browse anonymously as well as privately. You can expect a secure and high-quality browsing experience because it prevents unauthorized websites from capturing your data.
Simply put, the Epic Privacy Browser seeks to prevent you from accessing anything that might compromise your privacy. It also prevents over 600 tracking attempts in a single browsing session. You can safely communicate and interact online while using Epic. Epic Privacy Browser is available for download.
Offers complete protection against tracking attempts!
Epic Browser is a Google open-source project developed by Chromium. The Internet giant Chromium is used to provide Google Chrome source code to developers. Brave and Opera are two popular web browsers that rely on Chromium’s architecture.
Most threats you encounter while browsing the internet attempt to exploit your privacy through tracking devices, ads, ultrasound signals, encryption, fingerprints, and other means. These tasks appear innocuous at first glance. They do, however, use your private information such as your IP address, browser history, ISP, DNS cache, and so on. In some cases, hackers may use malicious elements to obtain your bank account information.
- It is worth noting that even the most popular, trustworthy, and secure websites install over 3000 tracking files on Windows computers. The majority of them are designed for advertising purposes and can be manipulated by hackers and businesses.
- Fortunately, Epic Privacy Browser prevents 11 major privacy leaks. Safe and Secure Browser successfully removes URLs, tracks bar titles, tracks bugs, and tracks installation. Furthermore, all suggestions made to the user’s address bar are drawn from a database stored locally on the computer. Epic Privacy Browser also prevents the tracking and leakage of WebRTC IP addresses.
- The browser keeps the ‘Do Not Track’ button enabled to ensure consistent security. Furthermore, it retains referrer header data at all times. Get Epic Privacy Browser.
- One of the most intriguing features of the Epic Browser is the inclusion of VPN servers. While it is only available in eight countries, it is a useful addition to the browser. Users can use a VPN to access blocked websites at high internet speeds by reversing their local IP addresses in a different location.
- For your protection, the app disables fingerprint scripts and functions such as image canvas data access, which no browser extension can do. There is no other set of browser settings and extensions that provide the same level of protection, let alone the ease and speed of use that the program does.
- Unfortunately, any browser extension has access to your entire browsing and search history, and while many followers may protect you, they frequently collect and sell your data to others – so browser extensions may reduce rather than improve your privacy and security.
- Epic Privacy Browser is a private browser that is fast, simple, and fully functional. Your data is encrypted and hidden from the government, Internet service provider, Google, employer, and hundreds of data collectors when you use the encrypted proxy tool. When you close the application, there is no easy way to access your browsing history on your computer. ‘We believe that what you browse should always be private.’
- ✅ It is also available for Mac.
- Category: Internet Browsers
- Software name: Epic Privacy Browser
- License: Freeware
- Version: latest
- File size: 1.7 MB
- Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac, Android, iOS
- Kernel: 32/64 bits
- Languages: Multilanguage
- Developer: Hidden Reflex
- Official site: epicbrowser.com
- Citrio Browser Free for Windows and Mac
- Chedot Browser Free for Windows 32/64-bit
- Tor Browser Free Protection and Safety Surf
- Torch Browser Free for Windows, Mac, and Android
- UC Browser Free for Windows, Mac, and Android
- Vivaldi Browser for PC and Smartphone