Download PortExpert Identify Threats/Monitor Applications
PortExpert is an easy-to-use program that allows you to monitor applications that are currently running on your computer and require Internet access. The program can list all processes that access web pages during run time and indicate which IP address is being opened. PortExpert gives you a detailed view of your personal security on your computer.
Automatically screens all applications linked to the web and you, with all the current information you may want, to identify potential threats on one’s body. PortExpert allows you to view processes or services that access the Internet during run-time.
Many programs or processes access Internet addresses without your notification, which is why PortExpert can keep you aware of the identity of these applications.
- TCP / UDP connections are used to monitor the program.
- The UI is simple to use.
- Specifies remote servers (WhoIs service).
- It allows you to open any folder containing apps.
- Allow users to simply search for further information online.
- The ability to show/hide system-level processes.
- The ability to show/hide loopbacks.
- The software shows a table including all operations.
- Hide or deselect system operations.
- Remote servers are easily identified.
- This software also allows you to rapidly search for the desired program on Google.
- Find both distant and local addresses in supervised apps.
- Make it easier to find information online.
- FTP, TCP, or HTTP is the protocol used to connect to a certain address.
- Display local connections or stop time.
- While operating on your computer, PortExpert may monitor programs that visit websites.
- As a result, it is an ideal option for protecting your system from unforeseen hazards.
- View the characteristics of the local connections, system processes, and time freeze function.
- Analyze all monitored applications at the same time.
- It is compatible with all Windows platforms.
- It supports several languages.
- Category: Security Software
- Software name: PortExpert
- License: Freeware
- File size: 2.14 MB
- Version: Latest
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, 11
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developed company: KC Softwares
- Official website: kcsoftwares.com
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV or compatible
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard drive: 50 MB of free space
- Immunet Anti-Malware & Antivirus Protection Free
- Icecream Password Manager to Protect Your Data
- Dashlane Password Manager for Windows PC and Mac
- Zemana Anti-Malware Protects PCs from Malware
- USB Disk Security Full Free Protection of Malware
- USB File Resc Protect of Trojans and Malicious